WTT ITEMS+ACC IN DN (x15,x30,x200) For items +account in abyss x7

I have many accounts with main and support chars in all Dn servers most of them subbed+noblesse.Also i have qa,baium,zaken,empo tattoos in x200.

I would like to trade all my stuff on Dn for an account in abyss x7+some items(b or a grade).Please if you are intrested or you know someone that is intrested pm me or post here.

I have many accounts with main and support chars in all Dn servers most of them subbed+noblesse.Also i have qa,baium,zaken,empo tattoos in x200.

I would like to trade all my stuff on Dn for an account in abyss x7+some items(b or a grade).Please if you are intrested or you know someone that is intrested pm me or post here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

pm me or give me urs msn...