Selling paypal payment processor and donation panel

Mr_Darky94

Hello everyone, I'm selling one of my scripts that can be adapted for every project including l2 servers. IPN class uses the latest paypal certificates and is the most secured processor so far.

Price: xx$  / No price for now, I'm curently creating a stand alone vote/donation processor

Payment method: PayPal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, UK Bank Transfer

Contact-Discord:  Darksoke#0206

Package contains:

- Up to date paypal IPN class

- Advanced vote system with callback enabled for most of the topsites that offer this posibility (can be turned on/off per site)

- Registration and login system with account administration(Different from the game database)

- IGN based points distribution(user will set his IGN or ID when registers a new account, can update it later)

- Password recovery and password change functions(email based)

- Various configurations

- Vote sites and donation packages manager

System Requirements:

- Paypal account with IPN enabled

- Php version 5.6 or later (suggested 7.0) because use/namespace were introduced in php5.3 and straight brackets arrays were introduced in php5.6

The system is under development curently, see some progress down here

WnUwU3v.png

MDshsb9.png

Edited by Mr_Darky94
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Kara` said:

The colors are lovely except the green. Remove it (Suggestion)

Also add a preview (Youtube) it will help buyers.

buyer can chose the style and the colors as about a video i don't have one however there is a person who already bought this system but i wasn't sure if i'm allowed to post the link i don't want the topic to be considered as advertising 

Just now, Mr_Darky94 said:

buyer can chose the style and the colors as about a video i don't have one however there is a person who already bought this system but i wasn't sure if i'm allowed to post the link i don't want the topic to be considered as advertising 

Afcourse you can post any link you want if is not other forum (excluded server's forums).

1 minute ago, Kara` said:

Afcourse you can post any link you want if is not other forum (excluded server's forums).

it's a lineage server but they are launching in a few days and donation panel will not be revealed until then so the most i can do is asking him for a vouch  

2 minutes ago, Mr_Darky94 said:

it's a lineage server but they are launching in a few days and donation panel will not be revealed until then so the most i can do is asking him for a vouch  

Still it will take you 5 min to make a localhost preview. Don't be such a cute fluffy little lazy thing. 

Always pay attention to details.

Edited by Kara`

6 minutes ago, Kara` said:

Still it will take you 5 min to make a localhost preview. Don't be such a cute fluffy little lazy thing. 

Always pay attention to details.

Well it's a little more complicated because paypal listener does not pingback on localhost so all i can show is how i press a button that redirect the payer to paypal 

2 minutes ago, baksteen said:

I do vouch for him since I'm using his donation panel. 

Delivery was very fast. I had some troubles setting it up but he helped me setting it up correctly.

Definitely worth the money.

thank you :D 

7 minutes ago, baksteen said:

I do vouch for him since I'm using his donation panel. 

Delivery was very fast. I had some troubles setting it up but he helped me setting it up correctly.

Definitely worth the money.

Rule #7

When kara leaves a comment on a topic, no other member is allowed to post again except the owner.

2 minutes ago, Mr_Darky94 said:

Well it's a little more complicated because paypal listener does not pingback on localhost so all i can show is how i press a button that redirect the payer to paypal 

thank you :D 

Ok sweety just advice you to help buyers.

1 hour ago, AlmostGood said:

paypal sdk with 5 buttons and some basic styling , feature list looks empty :D

It does not have to look complex, you don't want that for your players/users you want it to be as specific as possible. Is the back End that counts

24 minutes ago, Mr_Darky94 said:

It does not have to look complex, you don't want that for your players/users you want it to be as specific as possible. Is the back End that counts

I agree on that, I would like a demo available too..

some questions why there is an sql log what is the porpuse, what types of db connection you use and why you sell it so high?

also the confirmation from paypal is a must no need to brag about it.

in general it looks nice a bit darky for my taste but expensive for such simple work, anyhow good luck with your sales.

Edited by DenArt Designs

1 hour ago, DenArt Designs said:

I agree on that, I would like a demo available too..

some questions why there is an sql log what is the porpuse, what types of db connection you use and why you sell it so high?

also the confirmation from paypal is a must no need to brag about it.

in general it looks nice a bit darky for my taste but expensive for such simple work, anyhow good luck with your sales.

well for database connection I use mysqli prepared statements but the script is made so you can easy adapt it to your current database connection class. As i stated in the main thread the system comes up with a custom design, you chose the colors and the structure.

You can also set discounts and bonuses using a small config file or loading your own config file.

donation log is a table to store all transactions so you can keep tracking them and generate statistics if you want. Is some kind of a backup so you won't have to login to paypal to verify old transactions. 

As i previously said is really complex but made to look simple.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...