[Share] Divine bird npc / mob for Lineage 2

test2.png.824c9263585e328e3469833c41335f
Hello, it's new share for MXC users ( like gift by me ). You can use this addon like NPC or Mob ( monster ).

This addon have sounds in game. Divine bird don't have attack animation, only wait / special anim / walk / run / death. If you need attack animation - write me in this topic and I will reupload with attack animation.

Chronicles: Interlude & H5

Youtube:

PNG photo ( maybe you need ):

pngf.png.238bfa3dff7588da3ba3e58f1854d6e

My contacts:

contdacts.png.c128d2dfdd8ffbfe29cf94b35d

Download link: DOWNLOAD

Edited by NevesOma

The contact links are so big that this looks more like sample and advertisment no share. Also no offense but if you guys want to share something at least share something that can be used. No flappy birds for l2J. 

I say this cause this look 99% as advertisement (same as ViruS and deMev did, post 5000 useless share and post their contact me details with x100 font letters)

Thanks for reply, edited with normaly size. About bird, people can use this for event, maybe for another ideas. It's free. : )

Edited by NevesOma

On 2/13/2019 at 2:36 PM, Kara` said:

The contact links are so big that this looks more like sample and advertisment no share. Also no offense but if you guys want to share something at least share something that can be used. No flappy birds for l2J. 

I say this cause this look 99% as advertisement (same as ViruS and deMev did, post 5000 useless share and post their contact me details with x100 font letters)

But you have  problems...

• 2 weeks later...