L2J Service and Mods

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, 

I just want to say that for the past 30 days Stinky has been working on my project. 

He is very helpfull person and kind. He is always comunicating with client and shows his works. I like him a lot.

If you are strugling to find someone to work on some kind of project Stinky is the man.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello everyone I've had the pleasure to work with Madness on my project. Madness proved himself as a dependable contractor, customer oriented, hard worker with solid problem solving and technical skills. I was impressed by Madness's ability to answer any technical questions and going out of his way to help me out.

This guy takes his work very seriously and doesn't stop working on a feature until is clean and following proper standards even if it's very time consuming for him. He will challenge you on your thinking when you are trying to implement a new feature, asking the right questions and making sure that the feature he is working on would provide value. He is not a money grabber!!

Madness would be an asset to any software company or L2 project out there. If you have coding experience he will help you develop your own features, even if he already has a solution developed. Again Madness is not a money grabber and he enjoys helping people in need. More people need to reach out to this guy 😄

Overall, Madness is a very talented java developer, hard-working guy and his prices are great for the solutions he is developing. looking forward to work with him more in the future.

Keep up the good work Stinkaso!

• Thanks 1