Type of People who Add you on Skype

Kara

The "I Followed your tutorials but failed" person

Person: Hi, how are you?

Kara: Good. 

Person: You seem very nice person and helpful on forum and i'm checking your guides so thanks for posting them.

Kara: No problem.

Person: Can you help me set-up a server on my PC via teamviewer cause i L2J forum is down

Kara:nah:

The "Getting my Salary at the End of the Month" person

Person: Yoo friend you here?

Kara: Yes, tell me.

Person: Mate i want make a server, better than Liona cause they are full of bugs, i am player years now, i know exatly what people want and i want create their ideas.

Kara: Ok so,, tell me what exactly yo...

Person: Wait mate i tell you, i started years ago playing friend when 

( 5 hours later )

Person: ..Understand? So can we do this?

Kara: Yeap. It's a bit expensive cause too much but..

Person: Mate i don't have money now can we start and i pay you at the end of the month 100% promise!

Kara:suicide:

The "Friend's Server" person

Person: Hello kara

Kara: Hello. tell me.

Person: I just quit <server> with my friends cause they banned us for being too pro and we decided we want open a new server for fun.

Kara: Whats the detail-info of your request?

Person: Well for now just a community board, full balance, full npc's, donate system, event engine, custom attribute system, paypal autodonation, live currency system some armors we found shared, the weapons from pride, logo in all our npc (you create our logo too), stack-subs. Price for what?

Kara: idk 250e?

Person: hmmm its too expensive we are just friends here can we do for 30 $ ? we pay you half now half after.

Kara: ...

The "Cheap" person

Person: Yo kara can you do a vote system for me?

Kara: Sure.

Person *Gives Teamviewer details*

Kara: I prefer payment first... 

Person: But vote system its 2 line code and i can find shared too many codes + last time i paid 10 euro for balance system, so let's say what i paid it also include the vote system

Kara:fu::fu::fu:

The "I have Unique Ideas" person

Person: Hi Kara, are you from maxcheaters?

Kara: Yes tell me.

Person: Well i want make a C6 server and i got bored of same ideas over and over so i want make a unique server and people enjoy playing.

Kara: What idea do you want to be implemented and on what pack?

Person: Well i want make pride like but with stack-sub system and add make 3 new instances

Kara:goodsir: k..

The "I need help NOW" person

Hi Kara, I'd like to add you as a contact.

Kara: hello.

Person: man i have problem to my server my vote is not giving item but the site is on and my server is on and when player vote not giving reward please help me my tv is x.xxx.xxx.xx i dont know wat i do and i lost many many peopleS and i have 25 on now from 35 please ago before and i have bug in vote system for items giving the npc

Kara:  Yoho , relax dude, What chronicle do you have and where is it based?

Person: in my house is my server and i and my brother we are gms and good gms not giving items but i have bug my vote dont give items and players are lefting from my server and i dont know wat i do plz man plz

Kara: lol... 
Kara: Well, i will charge you 10-15E for that fix . Do you agree?

Person: I HAVE PROBLEM WITH MY VOTE IT HAVE BUG AND PEOPLES LEFT PLZ COME AND FIX IT PLZ I CAN GIVE YOU MONEY FROM DONATE PLZ COME WITH TEAMWIEER AND FIX IT PLZ MY BROTHER IS GOOD GM AND KNOW ALL GM COMMANDS BUT BUG IN VOTE NPC I DONT DID ANY WRONG COMMAND I DONT KNOW

Kara:readrules:

Edited by melron
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, melron said:

The "I need help NOW" person

Hi Kara, I'd like to add you as a contact.

Kara: hello.

Person: man i have problem to my server my vote is not giving item but the site is on and my server is on and when player vote not giving reward please help me my tv is x.xxx.xxx.xx i dont know wat i do and i lost many many peopleS and i have 25 on now from 35 please ago before and i have bug in vote system for items giving the npc

Kara:  Yoho , relax dude, What chronicle do you have and where is it based?

Person: in my house is my server and i and my brother we are gms and good gms not giving items but i have bug my vote dont give items and players are lefting from my server and i dont know wat i do plz man plz

Kara: lol... 
Kara: Well, i will charge you 10-15E for that fix . Do you agree?

Person: I HAVE PROBLEM WITH MY VOTE IT HAVE BUG AND PEOPLES LEFT PLZ COME AND FIX IT PLZ I CAN GIVE YOU MONEY FROM DONATE PLZ COME WITH TEAMWIEER AND FIX IT PLZ MY BROTHER IS GOOD GM AND KNOW ALL GM COMMANDS BUT BUG IN VOTE NPC I DONT DID ANY WRONG COMMAND I DONT KNOW

Kara:readrules:

Post your experiences too :3

Hi will you make me a video and a logo

70€ it will be ready in 1 week

ooo this is so expensive i have a friend that did this video for me (very unique with dance/epic music) will you make a video small for my brother 10€ 

ok give me details and info

(... after a few days)

I open tomorrow I need the video

ok give me details and info it will be ready in 1 week.

oooo you fucked me oooooo you suck 

(... after a few days)

will you make me a logo for 10€ 

no

(... after a few days)

do you sell smartguard files?

no

(... after a few days and still to this day)

he is still asking for things (everything 10€)

PS: * Whenever I ask for info the conversation ends there he never say what is the info what the logo name will be or what the video will have as text and he is Greek.

Edited by DenArt Designs
  • Sad 1

The "We share from donations" person

Person: Hi, do you still do services?

Kara: Yes, tell me.

Person: I need dev for code me few features are you interest?

Kara: Yes.. tell me.

Person: *List features*

Person: Whats the price?

Kara: 70e and 3-4 hours of work.

Person: Ok but i don't have money now my paypal is empty, is ok if i give you from donations when server open?

Person: Kara.. ?

Person: Kara.. ? you here?

Person: Kara?

The "Ghost" person

Person: Hi, i want a DeathMatch with scheduler for my Server how much it cost?

Kara: 30euro.

Person: Ok i send you in 5 min.

Kara: ok.

* 2 Months later *

Person: Hi, can you make vote system?

Kara: yes..

Person: How much?

Kara: Api based topzone,hopzone,network 40euro.

Kara: You interest?

Kara: mate?

* 3 Months later *

Person: Hi, you here?

Kara: .I. fu

The "DealerShip' person

Person: Hi, do you sell vote system?

Kara: Yes i do. 

Person: Price?

Kara: 40 euro (It's API based instantly).

Person: 40 e? Mate i can find for 20 ez.

Kara: Good luck. and gtfo

Come on people share your stories with your worst clients with us !

Edited by Kara`

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• POWERFUL BLACK MAGIC LOVE SPELL CASTERS SPIRITUAL VOODOO SPELLS CASTER uk usa ,Italy, JaMAICA South Africa,UK,USA Gauteng, Germiston, Glenanda, Sandton, Soweto, Tembisa, Heidelberg, Jeffreys Bay, Johannesburg RANDBURG Virginia Indiana Kentucky Missouri Georgia North Carolina Kentucky Ohio Alabama Nevada Oklahoma Colorado New Mexico Minnesota Louisiana Kansas Colorado North Carolina Michigan Oregon South Carolina Nebraska Arkansas Florida Utah Mississippi Indiana Arizona South Carolina Texas California Louisiana New Mexico Oklahoma Washington Missouri Maryland Iowa Idaho Maine +27630699577 DEATH SPELL / REVENGE SPELLS CASTER IN U.S.A U.K, SWITZERLAND,AMERICA,ENGLAND, CANADA. INSTANT DEATH SPELLS TO KILL ENEMIES ,Effective True Love Spells Caster, Bring Back Lost Love Spells, Voodoo Spells Caster To Stop Cheating, Black Magic Spell Caster, Death & Revenge Spells In Australia, USA, UK, Canada, Mauritius. Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster in Tasmania Victoria West Norway Hull London Powerful Spiritual Traditional Herbalist Healer experienced in Ancestral healing and spell casting, Astrologers, African Medicines, Ritualism, Herbalist healers, Spiritual healers, Native healer, Philosophy, Traditional healers, Herbal remedies, holistic healing based in Johannesburg, Pretoria Sandton, Midrand, Centurion, South Africa. Dubai – Dubai, Abu Dhabi-AbuDhabi, Sharjah-Sharjah, Al Ain-Abu Dhabi, Ajman-Ajman, Al Gharbia-Abu Dhabi, Ras Al Khaimah-Ras al Khaimah, Fujairah-Fujairah, Dibba-Fujairah, Um AlQuwain-Um Al Quwain New York -New York, Los Angeles California, Phoenix Arizona Chicago Illinois, Houston-Texas – Philadelphia Pennsylvania -San Antonio Texas -San Diego, Ecuador, Egypt, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, Fiji, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, south Australia. Black magic lottery spells caster in Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras Approved Lottery and Money spells that work fast in Netherlands, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea- Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras Most Powerful Spell Caster in the world, Hong, Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan Psychic Lottery Spells in Canada, Hong, Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan +27630699577 Same day Lottery Spells and Money Spells in Hong, Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq , Ethiopia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, The Georgia, Germany, Mauritius, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti Love Spells To Make Him Or Her Come Back Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea- Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Holy See, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia Bring Back Lost Love Spells 24 Hours Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Holy See, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia 100% Black magic Spells | Stop Divorce spell in Kansas, Colombia, Greater Poland, Ireland, Vienna, Salzburg, Syria. Candle Love Spells That Work Fast Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Holy See, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia World Love Spells Casters In South Africa, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica , Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, North, South, Kosovo, Kuwait. Best Love Spells In Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea. +27630699577 Most Effective True Love Spells Caster, Bring Back Lost Love Spells, Voodoo Spells Caster To Stop Cheating, Black Magic Spell Caster, Death & Revenge Spells In Singapore, Norway, Ecuador, France, Greece, Honduras, Ireland, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Israel, Poland, Jordan, Colombia, Luxembourg, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, Brunei, San Marino, Denmark, Netherlands, Malta, Spain, Cyprus, Slovenia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Estonia , Croatia, Belgium, Austria, Germany, Australia, Sweden, New Zealand, Canada, Indonesia, Seychelles, Bahamas, Panama, Finland, England, London, Namibia, Wales, Scotland Call or whatsapp : Baba Joseph Whatsapp; +27630699577 Email; babajoseph467@gmail.com
    • POWERFUL BLACK MAGIC LOVE SPELL CASTERS SPIRITUAL VOODOO SPELLS CASTER uk usa ,Italy, JaMAICA South Africa,UK,USA Gauteng, Germiston, Glenanda, Sandton, Soweto, Tembisa, Heidelberg, Jeffreys Bay, Johannesburg RANDBURG Virginia Indiana Kentucky Missouri Georgia North Carolina Kentucky Ohio Alabama Nevada Oklahoma Colorado New Mexico Minnesota Louisiana Kansas Colorado North Carolina Michigan Oregon South Carolina Nebraska Arkansas Florida Utah Mississippi Indiana Arizona South Carolina Texas California Louisiana New Mexico Oklahoma Washington Missouri Maryland Iowa Idaho Maine +27630699577 DEATH SPELL / REVENGE SPELLS CASTER IN U.S.A U.K, SWITZERLAND,AMERICA,ENGLAND, CANADA. INSTANT DEATH SPELLS TO KILL ENEMIES ,Effective True Love Spells Caster, Bring Back Lost Love Spells, Voodoo Spells Caster To Stop Cheating, Black Magic Spell Caster, Death & Revenge Spells In Australia, USA, UK, Canada, Mauritius. Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster in Tasmania Victoria West Norway Hull London Powerful Spiritual Traditional Herbalist Healer experienced in Ancestral healing and spell casting, Astrologers, African Medicines, Ritualism, Herbalist healers, Spiritual healers, Native healer, Philosophy, Traditional healers, Herbal remedies, holistic healing based in Johannesburg, Pretoria Sandton, Midrand, Centurion, South Africa. Dubai – Dubai, Abu Dhabi-AbuDhabi, Sharjah-Sharjah, Al Ain-Abu Dhabi, Ajman-Ajman, Al Gharbia-Abu Dhabi, Ras Al Khaimah-Ras al Khaimah, Fujairah-Fujairah, Dibba-Fujairah, Um AlQuwain-Um Al Quwain New York -New York, Los Angeles California, Phoenix Arizona Chicago Illinois, Houston-Texas – Philadelphia Pennsylvania -San Antonio Texas -San Diego, Ecuador, Egypt, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, Fiji, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, south Australia. Black magic lottery spells caster in Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras Approved Lottery and Money spells that work fast in Netherlands, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea- Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras Most Powerful Spell Caster in the world, Hong, Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan Psychic Lottery Spells in Canada, Hong, Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan +27630699577 Same day Lottery Spells and Money Spells in Hong, Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq , Ethiopia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, The Georgia, Germany, Mauritius, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti Love Spells To Make Him Or Her Come Back Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea- Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Holy See, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia Bring Back Lost Love Spells 24 Hours Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Holy See, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia 100% Black magic Spells | Stop Divorce spell in Kansas, Colombia, Greater Poland, Ireland, Vienna, Salzburg, Syria. Candle Love Spells That Work Fast Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Holy See, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia World Love Spells Casters In South Africa, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica , Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, North, South, Kosovo, Kuwait. Best Love Spells In Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea. +27630699577 Most Effective True Love Spells Caster, Bring Back Lost Love Spells, Voodoo Spells Caster To Stop Cheating, Black Magic Spell Caster, Death & Revenge Spells In Singapore, Norway, Ecuador, France, Greece, Honduras, Ireland, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Israel, Poland, Jordan, Colombia, Luxembourg, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, Brunei, San Marino, Denmark, Netherlands, Malta, Spain, Cyprus, Slovenia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Estonia , Croatia, Belgium, Austria, Germany, Australia, Sweden, New Zealand, Canada, Indonesia, Seychelles, Bahamas, Panama, Finland, England, London, Namibia, Wales, Scotland Call or whatsapp : Baba Joseph Whatsapp; +27630699577 Email; babajoseph467@gmail.com
  • Topics