Question about Alibaba

Pamela32

Hello guys i know this is wrong section , i dont know where i should post .. so if some1 mod wanna move it at right section

I m wonder why alibaba prices are so low , i found Laptop Razer  OP stats about 600-700 $

Why cost so low ? is safe to buy from alibaba ?

can you share please your knowlege abou this? i must pay something extra if i order a laptop at Greece?

izizizizizizizizizizizizi

11 minutes ago, Pamela32 said:

Hello guys i know this is wrong section , i dont know where i should post .. so if some1 mod wanna move it at right section

I m wonder why alibaba prices are so low , i found Laptop Razer  OP stats about 600-700 $

Why cost so low ? is safe to buy from alibaba ?

can you share please your knowlege abou this? i must pay something extra if i order a laptop at Greece?

izizizizizizizizizizizizi

Don't bother.  I ordered a PS4 game (83euro) price and came though USPS in Greece at 26/1. Since then its in customs. 

I called today and they said that items that prices goes higher than 22euro will require extra fee. For my price 83e the fee its around 36-40e and they will hold it for 10-20 days + i need send them bank statements and stuff as proof. 

So basically avoid online buy from ebay - alibaba and stuff like that especialy when the countries you buy are outside EU. 

Buy from localstore for 4 reasons

1. It will be instant and you won't pay 10-40 days

2. You know what you buy. Nobody can ensure that what you paid is working or is not used especialy from chinese bitches.

3. Avoid extra fees and customs (Dear god, i want to cry.. for just a PS4 game).

4. They throw boxes and items as if they are their ex. I saw a vid of USPS throwing boxes that says "FRAGILE" from 2 m on the floor and the reporter was talking next to him in camera as if nothing happen.

5. Item might lost or stolen. (Yes unfortunately a percentage of those who i read comments in forums either lost their item or stolen.

So conclusion? Pay few bucks more and buy your item from localstores e.t.c Don't be retard like me. 

(Escpecialy when item cost 700 NOO WAY)

Edited by Kara`

2 minutes ago, Kara` said:

Don't bother.  I ordered a PS4 game (83euro) price and came though USPS in Greece at 26/1. Since then its in customs. 

I called today and they said that items that prices goes higher than 22euro will require extra fee. For my price 83e the fee its around 36-40e and they will hold it for 10-20 days + i need send them bank statements and stuff as proof. 

So basically avoid online buy from ebay - alibaba and stuff like that especialy when the countries you buy are outside EU. 

Buy from localstore for 4 reasons

1. It will be instant and you won't pay 10-40 days

2. You know what you buy. Nobody can ensure that what you paid is working or is not used especialy from chinese bitches.

3. Avoid extra fees and customs (Dear god, i want to cry.. for just a PS4 game).

4. They throw boxes and items as if they are their ex. I saw a vid of USPS throwing boxes that says "FRAGILE" from 2 m on the floor and the reporter was talking next to him in camera as if nothing happen.

5. Item might lost or stolen. (Yes unfortunately a percentage of those who i read comments in forums either lost their item or stolen.

So conclusion? Pay few bucks more and buy your item from localstores e.t.c Don't be retard like me. 

(Escpecialy when item cost 700 NOO WAY)

that laptop where i like its a monster and in EU cost double money like 1.5k   thats why i m wonder ...

1 minute ago, Pamela32 said:

that laptop where i like its a monster and in EU cost double money like 1.5k   thats why i m wonder ...

Don't bother. Alibaba and online shopping is for 5-10 euro items that u don't give a fuck no for 100 and 500 and 1000 euro.

It's literally 99% you will end up paying triple money or waiting 60 days or even worst get something that is not working or lost.

You want buy 23 euro stuff? Go ahead. 600 euro stuff? No. Also if it cost 1500 and they sell it for 600 something is wrong. 

Either is used or something is not working. Go ahead and read comments on how many people received laptops with broken or used items inside. They can simply add used GPU and sell it -300 euro. You really don't know what is goin on.

1 minute ago, Kara` said:

Don't bother. Alibaba and online shopping is for 5-10 euro items that u don't give a fuck no for 100 and 500 and 1000 euro.

It's literally 99% you will end up paying triple money or waiting 60 days or even worst get something that is not working or lost.

You want buy 23 euro stuff? Go ahead. 600 euro stuff? No. Also if it cost 1500 and they sell it for 600 something is wrong. 

Either is used or something is not working. Go ahead and read comments on how many people received laptops with broken or used items inside. They can simply add used GPU and sell it -300 euro. You really don't know what is goin on.

Hmm , ok thanks a lot kara