LovelyAden corrupted?

splicho

it is corrupted i will say only one thing Administrator has his own clan he gave few heroes to his friends.

• Haha 1

Just now, Celestine said:

it is corrupted i will say only one thing Administrator has his own clan he gave few heroes to his friends.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 minute ago, baksteen said:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

fun fact is we found a bug on his svr we had +15 gear Iordanov made for us and admin banned us because we didnt said him the bugs his server has no protection and everything works even phx.

1 minute ago, Celestine said:

fun fact is we found a bug on his svr we had +15 gear Iordanov made for us and admin banned us because we didnt said him the bugs his server has no protection and everything works even phx.

The server is pure moneygrab. Only made for donations, mark my words.

5 minutes ago, baksteen said:

The server is pure moneygrab. Only made for donations, mark my words.

dude admin was pming me to bring him european people to donate for his server :D 

Well. This bug that cele mentioned, doesn't existed at the previous LA season?. Somewhere ive heard that they spent a lot of money and that it was not l2j :P

Edited by melron

1 minute ago, Celestine said:

dude admin was pming me to bring him european people to donate for his server :D 

Yikes, this guy is ridiculous.

22 minutes ago, melron said:

Well. This bug that cele mentioned, doesn't existed at the previous LA season?. Somewhere ive heard that they spent a lot of money and that it was not l2j :P

everything they saying is lie :) everything works into their own svr 

36 minutes ago, Celestine said:

It's funny how you know each detail for all servers since years now. Do you even have personal life? Have you ever seen sun :keepo:

Just now, Kara` said:

It's funny how you know each detail for all servers since years now. Do you even have personal life? Have you ever seen sun :keepo:

watching the sun everyday i wake up but inside on you i know that you still love me

55 minutes ago, Celestine said:

watching the sun everyday i wake up but inside on you i know that you still love me

awww you fucking piece of shit  Ya always know how to flirt me properly :goodsir:

73efa66366.png

4e535056c8.png

they said those images are fake could u explain me why should i sit and edit images to provide false informations about their fake server while own admins had their own clan & played on epic bosses fights they lost many times until a day admin recalled me and asked me how we have +10 weapons after they lost instantly getting recalled sounds obvious.. 

1 minute ago, Anarchy said:

*psssst* every server is corrupt there are no exceptions

i have every information about these admins i waiting their next projects to run so inform people to not make the same mistake...  fun fact is admin asking me to bring him people to donate is next level shit :D