[Unique]Dark magic Costume for all chronicles

956707499_png-1.png.8065ffe1c5f510d6984f
Hello, I want to show you a master version of a new armor/costume for all chronicles.

This costume was animated with magic effect by me from 0.

This costume you can't find on any boards / projects. It's new my unique work.

This costume is based on costumes idea ( 4 full parts in one ).

This costume is available on  4 colors ( magic puprle / light fire / earth green and silent red color ).

If you want all 4 colors, then for another 3 colors you can obtain the discount for 50%.

You can see my work on video ( youtube ). If you want to buy this work please contact me. 

If you have any questions please contact me.

Edited by NevesOma

I don't want to undermine your work but I would love to see people design things in the spirit of pre-Kamael chronicles and this futuristic star wars type style to stop. Your armor is really good but for another game imo, not a medieval MMORPG like what lineage2 used to be. Now for post-GoD chronicles of course this would fit in just fine, because the art style took a whole other direction by then.

Edited by sepultribe

4 hours ago, sepultribe said:

I don't want to undermine your work but I would love to see people design things in the spirit of pre-Kamael chronicles and this futuristic star wars type style to stop. Your armor is really good but for another game imo, not a medieval MMORPG like what lineage2 used to be. Now for post-GoD chronicles of course this would fit in just fine, because the art style took a whole other direction by then.

Hello, thanks for the criticism, soon I will release too the armor in a different style, based on Lineage style ( old style of armors ). At the moment we have this style, which will be waiting for an successful project. :)

Edited by NevesOma

You are clearly very good at your work, I'm not hating or sth, it's just the art style that puts me off personally. Looking forward for the vintage l2 armor set version)