Official Stun in C4-Il-Freya-H5

Anyone who could inform me how Stun actualy works in C4-IT-Freya-H5.

If someone has stun (Player or Monster) and someone else stun him again before the previous stun expire what happen?

1. The previous stop stop and the new one take the place (so basically new stun from 0)

2. Both stun are stopping and stunned player lose stun buff before it expire? 

Also in case of 1. If the 2nd stun fails will it cancel the previous or is like nothing happened? 

Thanks a lot.

PS. does the stun actualy has a 10% to stop upon 2nd stun as in L2J? i saw in code there is a chance of 1/10 to stop stun if new stun is coming. Also stun stops 2nd stun if its resisted. Is this valid?

Edited by Kara`

37 minutes ago, xdem said:

nothing you said is valid or at least retail

One guy on skype said that official (retail like) is when you stun someone the previous stun is canceled and the timer starts from 0. Can you at least inform me how it works? 

43 minutes ago, Kara` said:

One guy on skype said that official (retail like) is when you stun someone the previous stun is canceled and the timer starts from 0. Can you at least inform me how it works? 

He could if he knew.

56 minutes ago, StinkyMadness said:

He could if he knew.

Well someone can inform me cause i want change the formulas but i dont know what is the correct way.

The second effect is simply denied (no effect). The first effect stays, for the duration of the effect.

What you saw is on reduceHp, it's a luck to be wake up on damage, 10% luck (from the moment it's not dot or consumed hps). So basically, yes, you can wake up from a stun... Since archer stun also deals damages. But that's not proper to stun effect, but damage. Any damage.

Edited by Tryskell

14 minutes ago, Tryskell said:

The second effect is simply denied (no effect). The first effect stays, for the duration of the effect.

What you saw is on reduceHp, it's a luck to be wake up on damage, 10% luck (from the moment it's not dot or consumed hps). So basically, yes, you can wake up from a stun... Since archer stun also deals damages. But that's not proper to stun effect, but damage. Any damage.

So far my formulas work like this:

1. You stun a person.

2. There is 10% Chance upon damage (including stun itself cause it reduceHP) to cancel stun. So there is a 10% upon stun to cancel right away.

3. The 2nd cancel won't cancel the first one 

if success -> the stun timer starts from 0 (renew)

if fail         -> the stun stops.

Not sure if you correctly explained the 3). There is no perma-effect in the world of Lineage 2. The second effect is simply... vanished. Since an effect of the same type is already applied. Only the damage aspect occurs - which potentially wake up the target.

I clearly doubt a stun stops immediately due to its own damage.

Edited by Tryskell
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Tryskell said:

Not sure if you correctly explained the 3). There is no perma-effect in the world of Lineage 2. The second effect is simply... vanished. Since an effect of the same type is already applied. Only the damage aspect occurs - which potentially wake up the target.

I clearly doubt a stun stops immediately due to its own damage.

What you mean you doubt? There is a code in L2J that cleary has a Rnd.get(10) == 0  (stopStunning)

So it instant cancel stun due to its own damage.

15 minutes ago, Tryskell said:

All depends about the order.

Can't understand you really. Can you give a graphical example like mine? If not then thanks for respond anyway. I think the way it's now its fine. Stun only stops if 1/10 change upon receive damage or another stun fail else it restart its timer

2 hours ago, Kara` said:

3. The 2nd cancel won't cancel the first one 

if success -> the stun timer starts from 0 (renew)

if fail         -> the stun stops.

Every debuff always fails if effect is already applied, timer doesn't start from 0.

33 minutes ago, Kara` said:

Can't understand you really. Can you give a graphical example like mine? If not then thanks for respond anyway. I think the way it's now its fine. Stun only stops if 1/10 change upon receive damage or another stun fail else it restart its timer

I don't think you need a graphical exemple to understand than if the effect of stun is applied before the effect of damage, than the effect of damage can't affect the effect of stun.

But that's only guesses, so far. I didn't test.

So this applied in all effects? Sleep, Stun e.t.c ? So i should do the proper check if the EffectType already affects the player to no replace it?