interlude [L2OFF] LovelyAden

Lovely Anne

unfortunately is true ... the server is awesome but its impossible to play because of the bots and GMs dont do no action against them ... anne no offence but this beautiful server you have soon will fall if you dont stap taking measures!!!

I'm currently playing here and can confirm that it's a good server if you can do a work around bots on the weekend,

As this server is sponsored and managed by an actual company, I don't believe they're interested in working weekends to kick some bots.

Nevertheless if this issue gets sorted, I can see some future in it,

The community is PVP based, you have your solo farming spot if you spend 2 to 3 minutes looking,

You may get a PK once in a while from people that just enjoy that but that's not as bad,

I can see that the majority of the communities in this server are: Brazilian, Spanish, Lithuanian and Greek at least as majority,

The item farm can be a challenge if you're keeping yourself on the solo basis, you will have to face a bit of boredom but if you PvP in between or try to join a party in the Group Farming Area, it should sort it for you.

As any game, you'll have lots of people complaining "crying" about the server, but usually these people don't fully understand the game itself so their opinion isn't valid and shouldn't be even in here.

I can see a future in this server, as it has content to be achieved with time, it has group cooperation to achieve certain goals, it has an "ok" community, the server files are official and the company sponsoring it has enough budget to keep it going for a good long time.

So yeah, this is my review so far for this server.

I hope it's useful for anyone who wishes to join.

Edited by Madheisen

1 minute ago, mr zero said:

Yeah I was looking forward to this place too, but unfortunately it didn't work out. 

quite useless man ... i told them everywhere, facebook, on ttheir forum, on server shouting ... i do reports for bots but no1 gives a fuck . the bots i reported yesterday today are free farming ( again botting ) ... i dont know but i think Anne doesnt cares anymore but pretty bad cause server is awesome but going that way in max 1 week will be empty !

1 minute ago, newbiemob said:

quite useless man ... i told them everywhere, facebook, on ttheir forum, on server shouting ... i do reports for bots but no1 gives a fuck . the bots i reported yesterday today are free farming ( again botting ) ... i dont know but i think Anne doesnt cares anymore but pretty bad cause server is awesome but going that way in max 1 week will be empty !

Please stop providing false information,

GM's do not work on the weekend, how does a server open 2 days ago and you are already claiming that the GM team do not care about the server ?

Please think about what you are saying and do your research before doing accusations like this,

The team isn't being active on bots because it's the weekend, they need to rest as well.

2 minutes ago, Madheisen said:

Please stop providing false information,

GM's do not work on the weekend, how does a server open 2 days ago and you are already claiming that the GM team do not care about the server ?

Please think about what you are saying and do your research before doing accusations like this,

The team isn't being active on bots because it's the weekend, they need to rest as well.

Well man i hope you are right and they didint worked in weekends and during the week they will get rid of those. dont get me wrong mate, i play on this server , i have donate and i really like it . but you can have a nice gameplay when you are surrounded by 20 bots in each spot u go , its just not funny knowing u farm 10h a day and those ppl enter 5 min a day to gather the farm from the bot ...

• Like 1

Just now, newbiemob said:

Well man i hope you are right and they didint worked in weekends and during the week they will get rid of those. dont get me wrong mate, i play on this server , i have donate and i really like it . but you can have a nice gameplay when you are surrounded by 20 bots in each spot u go , its just not funny knowing u farm 10h a day and those ppl enter 5 min a day to gather the farm from the bot ...

Of course, I totally understand the frustration indeed,

For that same reason I have decided to only play week days,

Obviously, it's my choice to do it as I don't play competitive anymore, but seeing how you play 10h I understand how frustrating it is.

Hopefully tomorrow we should have a few answers on this,

Also they should tweak their antizerg system to act on 3rd party software as efficient.

4 minutes ago, Madheisen said:

Of course, I totally understand the frustration indeed,

For that same reason I have decided to only play week days,

Obviously, it's my choice to do it as I don't play competitive anymore, but seeing how you play 10h I understand how frustrating it is.

Hopefully tomorrow we should have a few answers on this,

Also they should tweak their antizerg system to act on 3rd party software as efficient.

to be honest i havent tried the zerg thing yet, anyway i think its a brilliand ideea that folks from LovelyAden implemented it and if they manage it to work game at epics will be 100x more playable by having an fair pvp chance to stand for. server looks amazing, hopefully situation will fix and we will forget about these posts outhere :) all the best mate

Tackling 3rd party software is important. It will never eliminate botting but it could limit it to an extent. After that a combination of a healthy community and staff is required. 

But most importantly, server features appear to be key and this is where unfortunately our luck runs out. These features appear to be the most "bot-friendly" because you can basically purchase everything with adena. This is good for casual gamers, I guess, but it's also amazing for bot users. 

No crafting is required, no farming in different areas, and no complexity in order to gear up. This in itself entices people to bot, because you can simply run a program and leave your character in a single area, and that's about all you need to reach S grades. 

Edited by mr zero

2k19 guys every server has bots so calm..

server is perfect population is nice

party zone is full of action

every corner full of pvp even solo players can gear up there very easy, also there is a chance to visit grand bosses and win an epic jewel by hiting epic bosses like Orfen/Core/Queen Ant i do not understand why so much hate 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• LGBTQ!! ⋐⋑ (209) 876-5519 Love Spells In Atlanta, GA Psychic Reading Black Magic Spells Marriage spells Divorce spells Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
  • Topics