classic [L2OFF] MMOWAY

MMOWAY

• Psyancy changed the title to [L2OFF][BLOODY CLASSIC]MMOWAY
22 hours ago, MMOWAY said:

What do you find wrong with the title?

Title was against the rules that was wrong. I get it it's the first bloody classic server but it's still against the rules to type that, this is the reason i kept the [Bloody Classic] in your title.

Well one bird told what its not L2OFF 

I dont know and i dont rly care but

The chance to be L2OFF is really low by 2 facts

1- This L2version is ULTRA new , exist only AT korea

2- L2Off could cost 23982873462784627eu of this version

#peace

#if u rly have l2off files you can show us ..

i m fun of classic servers thats why i post here

if rly its l2off , then i dont have words..

10 hours ago, Designatix said:

Title was against the rules that was wrong. I get it it's the first bloody classic server but it's still against the rules to type that, this is the reason i kept the [Bloody Classic] in your title.

No problem at all, thank you for fixing it!

no server access, empty topic with few image placeholders, website/forum looking like made by amateurs in hurry - for sure not by someone who has cash to buy most recent leak ) at least it appears to be not free cloudflare.

also forum shows @pada as dev and there is bug reporting sub-forum, meaning its not recent leak if at all.

If its not blatant java as all above claim, we can expect something like l2classic-wannabe.club LUL

5 hours ago, AlmostGood said:

no server access, empty topic with few image placeholders, website/forum looking like made by amateurs in hurry - for sure not by someone who has cash to buy most recent leak ) at least it appears to be not free cloudflare.

also forum shows @pada as dev and there is bug reporting sub-forum, meaning its not recent leak if at all.

If its not blatant java as all above claim, we can expect something like l2classic-wannabe.club LUL

xd 

On 1/7/2019 at 2:27 AM, AlmostGood said:

You mean l2classic.club? That l2classic.club that has been online for over 3 years and has another patch on its way soon? Not sure what you're up to, l2classic.club is a definition of successful server.

Anyway good luck @MMOWAY, it's great to see Bloody Classic server coming up, big potential.

Edited by Herlitz

12 hours ago, Herlitz said:

You mean l2classic.club? That l2classic.club that has been online for over 3 years and has another patch on its way soon? Not sure what you're up to, l2classic.club is a definition of successful server.

Anyway good luck @MMOWAY, it's great to see Bloody Classic server coming up, big potential.

Thank you for your support and having common sense!

To clarify for everyone again, all our projects will be running on L2OFF.

• 4 weeks later...