Denounce Corruption on topl2jbrasil!

GameMasterBR

I come to make a denounce to all, do NOT USE... or STOP use topl2jbrasil.

I've been analyzing some of the top sites for a few months, and I've found concrete evidence that topl2jbrasil is a corrupt site and no have suficient traffic.

The first positions are being sold, some sites even offline are obtaining automatic votes by the own system of topl2jbrasil.

We have several evidence, including the denunciation within their forum, which was then erased by the corrupt administrator who could not justify his actions.

How it works?
The first 8 positions are already prepared for certain servers, the automatic voting system activates as soon as someone surpasses one of these sites, it is impossible to surpass them.

The corrupt Administration!
When I made the first complaint, after having surveyed the evidence and analyzed the site for months in order not to make a slanderous denounce. The first 8 positions had more than 116k of votes for each of those servers involved. The administrator decided to reduce these votes to 16k, not to draw the attention of other users who might come to question this. Therefore, my denounce was excluded.

After the denounces, no server was banned or had their votes removed. This is further evidence that administration is involved, selling positions. And the servers that did not buy positions and use votebot, also did not have the votes removed, because they generate profit every month buying banners.

Warning!
If you register in the top L2jBrasil, you will be giving players to mafia servers, totally corrupt and you will not receive any traffic.

Edited by GamePoliceBR
  • Thanks 2

After much discussion, we started to post all the evidence and the topic was deleted quickly. The corrupt Administrator did not have the courage to respond.

WIAkiSc.jpg

zD6ICls.jpg

NOW 18.5k votes, still offline.

iV2DHQQ.jpg

16.9k votes - Now over 18k votes.

0IFXFiO.jpg

XWQZpCc.jpg

ARCjtiA.jpg

Fake, this server no have more than 300 players online.

GfZe0d1.jpg

This server, without any online players, made 100 votes in 2 minutes and after my denunciation the votes stopped.

YWC9N0f.jpg

cCPvQSW.jpg

The owner of top l2jbrasil and the l2jbrasil forum owns this server, in which he keeps with infinite votes in his corrupt top.

L2Latin = L2JBrasil

tAJXnqU.jpg

dhh9MhW.jpg

4M3Uz9e.jpg

aflmLFP.jpg

RCVM0jO.jpg

Edited by GamePoliceBR

it would be great if you translated the pictures u've added so we understand what is going on also good catch :) 

Some servers shown, the admins themselves have various forms and bots that do this type of automatic voting service without necessarily having to be for real people.
Some are the same owners so the huge amount of votes and different names.
But all this because of the bots and I believe not by TOP administrators.
There are services that pay well, get votes and clicks on any TOP.

Only Marketing ...

bf5306f266d1e89250399be84958a1ec.jpg

Edited by Smith