Iordanov

Discussion FA v4.7.11 Interface (Under Development)

Good Evening MxC Community, I would like to introduce you my latest update Interface remaked/reworked based on my own gameplay style.

Why im showing you this? simply im open in any suggestions to improve it. Ill try to update as fast i can.

My own FA version.:v4.7.11.

dont bother to ask for it, i wont share it yet.

6iT4B76.png

Main Screenshot:

bojdOj2.png

Commands in game:

ALT+Q Insta kick from game.

ALT+Right click on party member switch up/down positions.

Ctrl+ALT+Click to Delete Insta any Item.

ALT+Z to Open/Close Auto Assist.

Shift+Ctrl+Right click #1stMA.

Shift+Ctrl+Left click #2ndMA.

Shift+Ctrl+ H to enable Hold Target

Shift+Ctrl+ I to enable Ignore Target

Shift+Ctrl+Click on Buff to Copy as Saved buff (if you get cancel it shows you in seperate line as canceled)

5 shortcut bar:

BaJicn3.png

Hide shortcut Numbers On/Off Option:

Jz92hLg.png

Invisible Shortcut On/Off Option:

Mp5mHOk.png

Auto Spam Buff/Nuke Skills Bar:

zhIVdui.png

Hide & On/Off Option:

kNakbRt.png

3/6/9 Macro Bar:

hIXjp9h.png4S2iaAb.pngNFOs10x.png

Show POV Skill Reuse Time:

jAwhFET.pngc9dyGcU.png

Noble/Hero Status Mark:

xcAwkAq.pngSGuqt1G.pngPssmEDV.png

Class Symbol & PvP/PK Counter:

20Lvl:Rogue                                         40Lvl:Hawkeye                       76Lvl:Sagittarius

MZrmHma.pngLmIIqMr.pngETZsKcM.png

Fully Custom Mini Map:

UFNIJ23.png1yg0QAL.png1yYOwyb.png

Macro Pannel:

bs18qKQ.png

Auto Toggle Macro Skills:

UTg4G1E.png

Summoner Interface:

my5YapW.png1yUvknN.png

Skills Enchant:

V0wVLGu.png0FjvFNr.png

Auto Augment System:

xB20v81.png

Auto Enchant System:

6BszdNM.png

Auto Assist System & Colors on 1st and 2nd MA:

XoDq9Jl.png

Show HP Bar On Players & Mobs:

qAberDW.pngequOTtZ.png

Self & Party Buff Option System:

OM5ejyC.pngIFi9wmJ.png

Buff System:

Lines:

1:Attack/Defense

2:Ressist

3:Songs

4:Dances

5:Chosen ones

16Pixel                                              20Pixel                                                                24 Pixel

KrG1dE1.pngASaLmPk.pngDT9z1Hl.png

Debuffs & Party Debuff in Separate Line + Timer:

j7W8w7s.pngxbjYL5c.png

Shows Canceled Buff in Separate Line:

7hPdJSJ.pngbtwdDRh.png

Clan Pannel & Activity in Main Screen:

2kgTVvh.png

Channel Command Pannel:

0l863Vl.png

Classic Effect System: Heal, Cp, Damage, Exp. Critical Dmg, Magic Crit Dmg.

tCbmxSf.pngKJQEDNv.png9ZsLMX2.png

Custom Casting Skill Bar With Colors:

Zeh0Kgh.png

VAzcl3s.png

3szJE0w.png

xCXpruZ.png

MNJsCAI.png

Built-In Bot Pannel:

03cdJTp.png

Custom Class POV Icons:

4jtxbMy.pngEoZgeLc.pngXB5vQOJ.pngUdjCE1E.png

0YLMgaO.png7SWVIJm.pngdgA37Az.pngE1whPMg.png

Auto Potions:

zHSjQzx.png

Monument of Heroes:

GxSLlds.png

Store:

QOXSuUT.png

Private Store:

fY9iHzo.png

Exchange:

ac9x0wg.png

Quest Pannel:

ySSGRf1.png

Iventory:

1eTdhNR.png

Status Panne:

1eXK9Qx.png

Symbol Drawing Panne:

4Yzk5Za.png

Interface Options Pannel:

dq3WBkJ.png

Red Screen when HP goes to low:

UhMoyBH.pngSZjUt9f.png

Edited by Celestine
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

9 minutes ago, lin2PK said:

next to improve is to make it play alone while you away.

This already makes your gaming more than just automatic.

i got adrenaline to do that for me, here we talk about Interface aka visual things.

Edited by Iordanov
  • Like 1

All those things are nice. Looking cool and awesome! Seriously you have done perfect job and i think everybody can see it.

But Mr Iordanov may i ask you, what is the meaning and the joy of lineage 2 gameplay if you have such an interface? 

Are you creating such interfaces and share them to your friends or sell em to players so they will have something that a normal single player can't have or you want to prove that you have just over power skills as a developer?

7 minutes ago, Lance_ said:

All those things are nice. Looking cool and awesome! Seriously you have done perfect job and i think everybody can see it.

But Mr Iordanov may i ask you, what is the meaning and the joy of lineage 2 gameplay if you have such an interface? 

Are you creating such interfaces and share them to your friends or sell em to players so they will have something that a normal single player can't have or you want to prove that you have just over power skills as a developer?

The reason for creating them is because he can't win my cp. sharing because he needs some competition out there.

boa iordanov.

quer realmente mudar o visual da interface?

tente trocar a fonte do interlude (inteiro) para ficar parecida com o classic, fica mais agradavel e bonito.

bonitas janelas =D

2 hours ago, Lance_ said:

You don't have to be an overpowered "developer" to do this. Don't even have to be a "developer" of any kind. All you need is too much free time and no job. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Lance_ said:

Good evening @Lance. the meaning is as i said im looking for some new suggestions more like ideas since its December and yeah ima gonna sit in the morning drink warm coffe and do that shit.. call it fetish. Also there are more than 3 different versions for totally free to be use by every1 here.

3 hours ago, JohnBoy13 said:

The reason for creating them is because he can't win my cp. sharing because he needs some competition out there.

feel freach to search your cp in my videos https://www.youtube.com/c/JordanIordanov

2 hours ago, Pamela32 said:

nice one !!

thank you @pamela32

2 hours ago, soares said:

Good job :)

thank you @soares

1 hour ago, miscer7 said:

How is auto assist a visual thing. There is even a 2nd MA lmao.

there are more than 3 different versions for totally free  with most of those features posted by me to be use by everyone.

1 hour ago, CunningStunt said:

You don't have to be an overpowered "developer" to do this. Don't even have to be a "developer" of any kind. All you need is too much free time and no job. 

well let me inform you my little hater, im working out there from 12 to 16hours perday and guess what ima still the best on that shit.

35 minutes ago, guarnieri2008 said:

amazing good job Lordanov

thank you @guarnieri2008

44 minutes ago, Iordanov said:

Good evening @Lance. the meaning is as i said im looking for some new suggestions more like ideas since its December and yeah ima gonna sit in the morning drink warm coffe and do that shit.. call it fetish. Also there are more than 3 different versions for totally free to be use by every1 here.

feel freach to search your cp in my videos https://www.youtube.com/c/JordanIordanov

thank you @pamela32

thank you @soares

there are more than 3 different versions for totally free  with most of those features posted by me to be use by everyone.

well let me inform you my little hater, im working out there from 12 to 16hours perday and guess what ima still the best on that shit.

thank you @guarnieri2008

First of all, i am bored of searching your videos and second of all maybe you think that you are the best out there, but there is always someone better smarter and stronger than you.

gl