FA v4.7.11 Interface (Under Development)

Iordanov

I have one more suggestion, skin for the characters, most of the servers only have the standard clothes, it would be possible to add a system of skins for accessory, or weapon or armor, that only change your character, it would be very nice!

8 hours ago, guarnieri2008 said:

I have one more suggestion, skin for the characters, most of the servers only have the standard clothes, it would be possible to add a system of skins for accessory, or weapon or armor, that only change your character, it would be very nice!

it possible but it need to be changed every new server so no point doing it

On 12/27/2018 at 9:35 PM, AnitahIsBack said:

Let's be honest, you only post this interface to show off, u dont care about suggestions :D

You expect they start share it for free xd? I think they want make OP interface for IT and make money on it, simple.

Like we can see on the example Neophron, Adrenaline bot etc. etc. people will buy that stuff, and ofc. play w/o bots, interface is more interesting like old times but now is 2019 and if you want be competitive, win epics MassPVP etc. you must use it bcs. all top pack use this shit :)

Nothing changes the fact that they put a lot of work into this interface and it would be funny if they started share it for free :)

4 hours ago, 7Arn said:

You expect they start share it for free xd? I think they want make OP interface for IT and make money on it, simple.

Like we can see on the example Neophron, Adrenaline bot etc. etc. people will buy that stuff, and ofc. play w/o bots, interface is more interesting like old times but now is 2019 and if you want be competitive, win epics MassPVP etc. you must use it bcs. all top pack use this shit :)

Nothing changes the fact that they put a lot of work into this interface and it would be funny if they started share it for free :)

i dont understand few things we made for people free versions right.. they changed few things and they started selling this stuff and calling it made by them okay i understand now how things work anything u share to the community it will go waste why im saying this they will always try scam others because there are many people who dont know forums etc this version is still under development and there are much more things that coming out we already working hard and we will show you how much time we spend to do such amazing stuff the good stuff needs time and everything will be posted there and ofcourse this interface will be not free just saying this so people understand each day we get like 100 pms on youtube/facebook for interface which is a bit annoying :) 

tl;dr fresh fraps with V4.7.11 Interface

Edited by Celestine

17 hours ago, Celestine said:

This is actually so sad. What kind of satisfaction does one even get out of this when everything is automated? Botting to skip farming is one thing, even interfaces to improve quality of life are tolerable but automating pvp and even posting footage of it ( as if its some sort of accomplishment) is actually straight up sad. I also love people spouting words like "respect man,gg" in hopes of what? gaining ur favor and hopefully getting ur interface? This game is a shadow of its former self and the community that is left behind is equally cancerous, glorifying you people. Waiting to hear the bullshit excuse about how its almost 2019 and this is what l2 is now and how everyone is okay with it :)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, n1ghtmare said:

This is actually so sad. What kind of satisfaction does one even get out of this when everything is automated? Botting to skip farming is one thing, even interfaces to improve quality of life are tolerable but automating pvp and even posting footage of it ( as if its some sort of accomplishment) is actually straight up sad. I also love people spouting words like "respect man,gg" in hopes of what? gaining ur favor and hopefully getting ur interface? This game is a shadow of its former self and the community that is left behind is equally cancerous, glorifying you people. Waiting to hear the bullshit excuse about how its almost 2019 and this is what l2 is now and how everyone is okay with it :)

you are right but thats how things work now days we building something based on ur own we dont care if people are mad or sad we like it and we doin it 

3 hours ago, n1ghtmare said:

as if its some sort of accomplishment

Even fully automated on pvp they suck :happyforever:

Recently saw some video of brs vs fa clan, and they (fa, with interface) were dying as flies.

That proves, legit gaming > auto crap. 

40 minutes ago, SweeTs said:

Recently saw some video of brs vs fa clan, and they (fa, with interface) were dying as flies.

tbh i never get the point of using automated things, even bot which is ancient history.

the only automated i could get is mp potions just to save a few clicks if u farm.

5 minutes ago, Designatix said:

tbh i never get the point of using automated things, even bot which is ancient history.

the only automated i could get is mp potions just to save a few clicks if u farm.

when you are handless at interlude, yea u need auto assist and auto shits ;D 

Edited by AchYlek

33 minutes ago, Designatix said:

Its like playing lineage or any other game on mobile which has 'auto play' button. Just.. what's the point? As you do nothing, literally nothing. There is no joy.

We are too old. 

1 hour ago, SweeTs said:

nobody said with interface u are a better player interface is just visual stuff and etc rofl if people were using interfaces to win and become best players in the game everyone would be used automated shits like u say :kappa-claus: also guys take it easy i've just asked few suggestions ideas to improve my stuff xD nobody said to anyone to start a drama over there most of people hate such things okay i get it but i like doing such stuff cuz i change interlude to my own play style and what i like most :thankyou:

Edited by Celestine

31 minutes ago, AchYlek said:

xd 

i remember playing on a pvp h5 server we were the only clan not using bots and obviously the top clan just 1 party clan and no one could kills us, they even donated to kill us but still nope. when admin added bot protection against everything (most were using adrenaline with scripts for no backstap, etc back then) 5 clans left server xd

4 minutes ago, SweeTs said:

Its like playing lineage or any other game on mobile which has 'auto play' button. Just.. what's the point? As you do nothing, literally nothing. There is no joy.

We are too old. 

Yeah.. There is no joy if you don't actually play the game!!

1 minute ago, Celestine said:

nobody said with interface u are a better player interface is just visual stuff and etc rofl if people were using interfaces to win and become best players in the game everyone would be used automated shits like u say :kappa-claus:

it's not that, it's just destroys some features of l2, for example a never lose target "mod" on l2, will ruin mirage (if i remember the name properly) of Adventurer or the auras of mages, these are the "tools" of these classes to win fights, you take em away from them and you just destroyed them

1 minute ago, Designatix said:

xd 

i remember playing on a pvp h5 server we were the only clan not using bots and obviously the top clan just 1 party clan and no one could kills us, they even donated to kill us but still nope. when admin added bot protection against everything (most were using adrenaline with scripts for no backstap, etc back then) 5 clans left server xd

Yeah.. There is no joy if you don't actually play the game!!

it's not that, it's just destroys some features of l2, for example a never lose target "mod" on l2, will ruin mirage (if i remember the name properly) of Adventurer or the auras of mages, these are the "tools" of these classes to win fights, you take em away from them and you just destroyed them

yeah who ever 1st created that thing it was pure crap and never worked properly i've added few checks and made it work like i wish mirage of adventurer never works swhich/trick never works if hold target enabled but still im using it cuz i like to use nobody has such thing like i did and im using it for my own like i said and what so? that means im a god of lineage2 or what? that wont make u better player win everything that coming close to you 

21 minutes ago, Celestine said:

yeah who ever 1st created that thing it was pure crap and never worked properly i've added few checks and made it work like i wish mirage of adventurer never works swhich/trick never works if hold target enabled but still im using it cuz i like to use nobody has such thing like i did and im using it for my own like i said and what so? that means im a god of lineage2 or what? that wont make u better player win everything that coming close to you 

obviously it won't make you best player, but that's the point bro ;p

using these you will never become better than you are right now, it's like you pick master yi in league and you have autoclicker for moving and doing q's xDD it won't make you win for sure, but still it will give you the advantage of doing something that maybe you can't with your own hands since you may late to do the spell, or missclick, or w/e you know what i mean

1 hour ago, SweeTs said:

watch ur mouth boy, some times brs  are more competitive than eu cps, true fact ur cp always lose against me. Never forget the past it shows who you are.

1 hour ago, AchYlek said:

thats why we have lot of choices, losers moving client to another mmorpg, still c6 remaining oldschool.