Sinister Smile Gold member - SCAMMER

AryaStark

3 minutes ago, Elfocrash said:

It's definitely not Kara. He doesn't have enough for two VIP accounts. 

Sure thing, team viewer is not existing. However im bored to talk here. Do and think whatever u want.

I don't think sinister is scammer made lot of deals with him all was good even with my friends he was gentlemen I don't know why you call him scammer he worked with many clients nobody had any problem don't be greedy to many htmls for so low price it's a shame there are few people making whole cb work for higher price anyways let designatix decide what will happend 

Cheers

17 minutes ago, Celestine said:

I don't think sinister is scammer made lot of deals with him all was good even with my friends he was gentlemen I don't know why you call him scammer he worked with many clients nobody had any problem don't be greedy to many htmls for so low price it's a shame there are few people making whole cb work for higher price anyways let designatix decide what will happend 

Cheers

Im not asking to ban him, i dont want that , ofc i appreciate that he make for low price , but we dealed something and he never did, he ow me some html page in the deal we made. If he told me from the beging the price he want for all goes normal i would paid him. but he didnt. he come every time and says : we didnt deal that , so i want more money. even the htmls i paid for 20 euro are wrong and some are missing. He make good trades with modarators or other staff member with a good reputation, but with newbie he act like that. All i want is my html that he never send thats all, not ban , not anything , im not like that person , in the end i will not win anything of baning this guy, and i dont wont that.

11 minutes ago, AryaStark said:

Im not asking to ban him, i dont want that , ofc i appreciate that he make for low price , but we dealed something and he never did, he ow me some html page in the deal we made. If he told me from the beging the price he want for all goes normal i would paid him. but he didnt. he come every time and says : we didnt deal that , so i want more money. even the htmls i paid for 20 euro are wrong and some are missing. He make good trades with modarators or other staff member with a good reputation, but with newbie he act like that. All i want is my html that he never send thats all, not ban , not anything , im not like that person , in the end i will not win anything of baning this guy, and i dont wont that.

i never said that he made any good deals with moderators or etc he asking from everyone same price i had with him many deals for my future server and he delivered everything as i asked tho i dont know what is the problem over there but you should solve it with him 

10 minutes ago, nDefinitE said:

Why is that sinismile even a gold anyways? 

Promote Kara' to global mod.

Oh wait.

Nevermind.

Or maybe ban him forever because he is too obsessed with this forum. 

• Haha 1

Another scammer in our list, this guy tazerman2, pmed me and told me its sinister's friend , and he will make me the htmls files that sinister never send me , to avoid his ban. And he will do it for 10 euro.

We was talking and dealing , i send him all my files + utx and he told me  : BB now go find another one to make your htmls

He just scammed me the files. I have all chat skype conversation to show you.

I think that there is a mess in forums, and every body is camming eatch other and you dont do anything.

Thanks

his profile

https://imgur.com/pJtgn6V

Skype chat , some pics

https://imgur.com/Z5mjZPz

https://imgur.com/QInLk4N

Edited by AryaStark
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, AryaStark said:

Another scammer in our list, this guy tazerman2, pmed me and told me its sinister's friend , and he will make me the htmls files that sinister never send me , to avoid his ban. And he will do it for 10 euro.

We was talking and dealing , i send him all my files + utx and he told me  : BB now go find another one to make your htmls

He just scammed me the files. I have all chat skype conversation to show you.

I think that there is a mess in forums, and every body is camming eatch other and you dont do anything.

Thanks

his profile

https://imgur.com/pJtgn6V

Skype chat , some pics

https://imgur.com/Z5mjZPz

https://imgur.com/QInLk4N

μάστορα για να ξεκαθαρίζουμε, καταρχάς τα μισά μας δείχνεις από την συνομιλία έκλεισες δουλειά μαζί του; του έστειλες κάτι;

δεν βλέπω τίποτα τέτοιο, μόνο το άκυρο που τρως βλέπω και στην τελική αν απλά στα ζήτησε και απλά τα έδωσες, τα πράγματα είναι απλά, εσύ φταις!

Και μην μου πεις μου ζήτησε τόσα και μου είπε ψέματα... όταν μιλάς για scam χωρίς να σου πήρε λεφτά, το χειρότερο που μπορείς να τον κάνεις λόγο συμπεριφοράς και πάλι ίσως, είναι demote.

όσο για το άλλο

1) πήρες τα αρχεία και είπες "ευχαριστώ δουλεύουν τέλεια" που σημαίνει ότι τα τέσταρες τα είδες και αποδέχτηκες την δουλειά του.

2) δεν είδα πουθενά στο chat να γράφει θέλω να δουλεύει το τάδε και να σου λέει θα δουλεύει.

3) δεν δείχνεις απολύτως τίποτα που να έχει σχέση με το τι συμφώνησες και τι παρέλαβες, μπορεί να έχεις και δίκιο αλλά δεν θα το μάθουμε ποτέ αν το κρατάς για πάρτυ σου.

As far as i know @Sinister Smile from this forum (not personal) he start learning coding like 1-2 years now if i'm not wrong.
He was doing good jobs and share it for free, and he was friendly to anyone.
Also i have seen his work on some private server and nobody had problem with him.
For this case i don't know what goes wrong with that deal, but i don't think he or somebody here with good reputation will scam your 10-20 euro.

In personal i think he is good man, and even cancel the second deal he sends you your moneys back.

12 hours ago, AryaStark said:

Another scammer in our list, this guy tazerman2

Also for @tazerman2 i can't understand what wrong with him too.
A lot of my client's telling me that they have bought codes from him and they call him "L2DevLuna" and "Marios".
Also i see him in lot of topic to request help for really "newbie knowledge" request's.

Professional devs everywhere.

He didn't code all buffer pages.. Like it's hard to copy / paste a htm and add more buffs.

Communication failed between those two.

@melron I like the pic :kappa:

1 hour ago, SweeTs said:

Professional devs everywhere.

He didn't code all buffer pages.. Like it's hard to copy / paste a htm and add more buffs.

Communication failed between those two.

@melron I like the pic :kappa:

tbh i've seen the files and the work wasn't good.

buttons wasn't even buttons, it was just an icon and some other things were missing too, the problem was that she could c/p pages but she neede the base to do that, since she didn't even had the base of that she couldn't just copy/paste the pages

6 hours ago, Designatix said:

tbh i've seen the files and the work wasn't good.

buttons wasn't even buttons, it was just an icon and some other things were missing too, the problem was that she could c/p pages but she neede the base to do that, since she didn't even had the base of that she couldn't just copy/paste the pages

Seller should send html files in general when you sell something do it right, and no excuse (he told his dev will do it) your professionalism is uppon your delivery.

I don't know what happen this forum never had sellers of type "I sell half things or core side things" the rest on your own.

Right now here is a newby who don't know how to create htmls (while some of you say its easy) and on the other hand we have a seller that sells core side with DP examples (not full DP).

On 12/13/2018 at 3:29 PM, Sinister Smile said:

P.S. Do you remember this? 
iAx2Ox0.png

You can't sell something to a newby ask him if it looks all perfect and you see him here having problem and say DUH YOU SAY ITS PERFECT, it's like telling him FUCK OFF I have your money now and you said some other guy will do it, this is not professional.

1) Seller should inform people that the code has no html's or make a full code or stop selling it.

2) Seller should refund at least 50% if he don't provide html's if the buyer did not know html's are missing before the purchase.

3) People stop acting like everyone know how to edit html's, yes its easy for all of you arya is almost a year in the forum.

PS: If it was me that buy the files (lets say for a client of mine) I would not bother to create html's instead I would prefere to have them ready so I can only EDIT them to my likings, else I would gendly ask my money back because it would not be what I was expecting, unless I knew what I am buying in this case (no html files).

Edited by Nightw0lf

34 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

I don't know what happen this forum never had sellers of type "I sell half things or core side things" the rest on your own.

I tell you what, 'pro devs everywhere'*. Just look on the marketplace.

* - wannabes