Unreal Engine 4 modified demo

long time no see you guys !

since its been so long from my last activity on forum and lineageii !

i want to share you guys a little demo from Unreal Engine 4 demo that i modified long ago

it uses 2 models from lineageii and skyrim and seeing how lineageii would look from unreal engine 2.5 to 4 is interesting

the elf model is from lineageii freya high five if i remember and using original mesh and skeleton and textures

the model supports any walking and running speed by default when you import and set it in engine but that i did not set to a key or gamepad analog or touch screen at least yet

currently i try make time to work on a working 28gb size map, so if you want it just comment ! it is big in size but needs the villages and skills and mobs and quests !

aniway

extract from arhive the   TowerOfGlass   folder where you want

open   infoa.txt   file found in   TowerOfGlass   folder and you will have all info how to change settings

the demo is set to epic quality so be carefully to not fry your gpu

specially if you use render quality to 200 to make downscalling if i remember or use gpu dsr or downscalling

current settings are windowed in 1280x720 so you better change it to fullscreen on your native monitor resolution

i recommend use the console   ~   key and with arrows keys select 30 fps or even 15 fps

don't use left alt as it is buggy an used for blink like skill to test something !

i'm serious about gpu getting hot !

download

if you have any questions just ask ! ill be surfing on forum to see what you guys done since my last activity !

hope you like this simple basic beautiful demo !

good to see you all again !

mary christmass to you all !

and a happy new year !

sory for my bad english like allways !

oh yes you can press left shift to run !

run
right click   on the file   C:\TowerOfGlass\TowerOfGlass.exe   and select   run as administrator

exit
left click   in window and press   altf4

controls
a, s, d, w, space, leftalt, mouselook

console commands
just open console with   ~   key and you can chose one of the settings scrolling with   arrows   keys and press   enter

settings
go an open file   C:\TowerOfGlass\TowerOfGlass\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\GameUserSettings.ini   and you can find and set those examples

[ScalabilityGroups]
sg.ResolutionQuality=100   ...................................................................   this is the quality renderer, example if you have set a resolution of 1920x1080 and set this to say 50 then it will render game at 960x540 and keep the resolution of 1920x1080

[/Script/Engine.GameUserSettings]
bUseVSync=True   .............................................................................   self explanatory
ResolutionSizeX=1280   .......................................................................   resolution width window
ResolutionSizeY=720   ........................................................................   resolution height window
LastUserConfirmedResolutionSizeX=1280   ......................................................   don't touch
LastUserConfirmedResolutionSizeY=720   .......................................................   don't touch
WindowPosX=-1   ..............................................................................   don't touch
WindowPosY=-1   ..............................................................................   don't touch
bUseDesktopResolutionForFullscreen=False   ...................................................   don't touch
FullscreenMode=2   ...........................................................................   0=fullscreen, 1=fullscreenwindowed, 2=windowed
LastConfirmedFullscreenMode=2   ..............................................................   don't touch
Version=5   ..................................................................................   don't touch
AudioQualityLevel=0   ........................................................................   don't touch

Edited by puredemonsss
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Kara` said:

We used to be good friends 3-4 years ago ))) Ya remember me?

what was your name ? ill remember you :P

can't image how i feel to actually to remember me in like 5 min of posting and last activity 3 years ?

very happy :D !

hope you like this !

Edited by puredemonsss

2 minutes ago, puredemonsss said:

what was your name ? ill remember you :P

can't image how i fell to actually to remmember me in like 5 min of posting

very happy :D !

hope you like this !

We were trying to make a map together. I gave you a sclupted ground and you tried import it in L2 you remember? i think it was in 2014 or 2015? i can't remember. (You're Romanian) :3

Edited by Kara`

1 minute ago, Kara` said:

We were trying to make a map together. I gave you a sclupted ground and you tried import it in L2 you remember? i think it was in 2014 or 2015? i can't remember.

oh yessssss i know ! good old times ! i see demev has gone wild with map creations !

3 minutes ago, puredemonsss said:

oh yessssss i know ! good old times ! i see demev has gone wild with map creations !

Meh, he is nab and over-priced. He sell map for 800 euros. He think others are stupid or something and that he is not just copy pasting assets inside unreal + he played dirty as he had his friend virus (also client wannabe dev) to reputation each other and reach 900 rep score. Designatix removed the rep from both (fair action). So people like them are meh to me. 

You're cool guy u deserve some feedback ))

Edited by Kara`

8 minutes ago, `NeverMore said:

haters gonna lick

screw ya im tired i go for sleep let it goooooooo let it goooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Edited by Kara`

8 minutes ago, `NeverMore said:

haters gonna lick

unreal engine 2.5 is old now and needs a refresh !

we can port it to 2.0 but its waste of time

better do it on the new engine !

and free of required server to run it !

Edited by puredemonsss

2 hours ago, Pamela32 said:

what exacly we can do with this for our servers , example i m using Salvation files

its only a stand alone small demo

shows how could lineage chars would look in the new unreal engine 4

project that i currently learn and work on when i have some free time !

It's nice that you came back, it's great that someone also likes to play engine 4 from the L2 community. It is the fact that the engine 2.5 is heavy and very limited. I will definitely download and see what you did. I used to make a demo game on enginie 4 using l2 models, but only for fun. If I can, I will give you my link so that you can see what I have done, or another person who is interested : https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B-b_RM7JUBGDRFBUY0RHemo0c2c&export=download

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Asuki said:

It's nice that you came back, it's great that someone also likes to play engine 4 from the L2 community. It is the fact that the engine 2.5 is heavy and very limited. I will definitely download and see what you did. I used to make a demo game on enginie 4 using l2 models, but only for fun. If I can, I will give you my link so that you can see what I have done, or another person who is interested : https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B-b_RM7JUBGDRFBUY0RHemo0c2c&export=download

wow so good to see that you manage to do a little of everything !

do you still work on it ?

i know a guy cryzenix ho remade zelda from grown up

we could totaly remake lineage but its time consuming !

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheWreaperlomelindes/

https://vk.com/lu4cwo

Some guys long time ago started doing Lineage 2 UE4 version.

Edited by deMEV