Sign in to follow this  
Fizo

Discussion About a Server Creation

Hello guys and also before you start reading i wanna thanks you for your time.

2 Month's now i am thinking to make a server , But all idea's was like PvP server with some cusom's feaure's and etc . I am thinking to make something new .

Right now i am using one h5 pack ( not a shared one ) and i am thinking about x50 server with stuck sub system ( 1 main + 1 sub ) with Moirai and Vesper not buyable from merchant's but craftable . With some custom bosse's and all big area's will be boosted to make fair the stuck sub system . I Know what community thinks when read a Stuck Sub or Multi Skill's , But this is the reason why i ask your Advice before i make it public .

My idea was to make a Beta Period to see how it work's . 

i will be grateful if you right your opinion about this , for sure i can write all the server feature's and i am not lazy but my problem now it's about Stuck sub system on a H5 x50 server . 

Feel free to write and please let this thread be clean !

Thanks for your Time ! 

Edited by Fizo

2 hours ago, alexandrosdkk said:

multiskill no (if it means that every char can take others actives or passives ) now for the subs personaly am fine with all 0,1,2,3,4 no matter but not skillsharing merry xmas

Thanks for your reply .. But i dont talk about multi skill server i talk about stuck sub server that you can make your combo with your main class and you have to pick one sub .. Thanks for your time !

Edited by Fizo

3 hours ago, Fizo said:

Thanks for your reply .. But i dont talk about multi skill server i talk about stuck sub server that you can make your combo with your main class and you have to pick one sub .. Thanks for your time !

Make a little cute faction server with stuck-skills >.< 

I am thinking for a x50 craft base system and also stuck sub .. Not that hard to do sub ... Yoy talk about gve system ?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this