Delay for Latin America players

Hello, dedicated server located in Germany. Latin America players have delay 200-300 ms. Is there any why to fix this problem for them? (I know that there is programs like Battleping and others, but i want to fix delay from server side).

I would say change the data center/company. Nowadays they should provide good enough PING. Ovh normally should be enough.

Also, next time try to get a vps/dedi from France. It has better ping. 

11 hours ago, Relative said:

Hello, dedicated server located in Germany. Latin America players have delay 200-300 ms. Is there any why to fix this problem for them? (I know that there is programs like Battleping and others, but i want to fix delay from server side).

hello bro, yeah this is a big problem for latins... in these servers

normal players no use battleping, if any have ping/delay automatic leave server, because ppl cant play

i recommend u proxys, or talk with other companys about this!

Regards!

If u need spanish support, contact me on skype: Nasiferus

best solution to solve this thing is get a proxy problem solved most famous servers using proxy for Latin/American people

8 hours ago, Nasif said:

hello bro, yeah this is a big problem for latins... in these servers

normal players no use battleping, if any have ping/delay automatic leave server, because ppl cant play

i recommend u proxys, or talk with other companys about this!

Regards!

If u need spanish support, contact me on skype: Nasiferus

Hello thanks for help, maby you know where i can buy that proxy?

7 hours ago, Celestine said:

best solution to solve this thing is get a proxy problem solved most famous servers using proxy for Latin/American people

Hello thanks for help, maybe you know where i can buy that proxy?

2 minutes ago, Elfocrash said:

Do you understand what a proxy is guys? The proxy still have to redirect the traffic to the actual server's location. A proxy is as fast as it's connection between the data centers. The loginserver will show you a really good ping to a proxy because it will measure your distance to the proxy but the proxy to the gameserver ping is still there, just hidden.

Hello Elfocrash do you know solution how i can fix this problem?

Probably best solution is to ask different providers and choose the best services with less ping? I would definitely not choose HyperFilter. Too expensive and bad services, 

you need a dedicated server for each region and then you have to connect them into a cloud database the only ping you will have is when you update/select/insert values into database, the more ping will be on the servers furthest of the cloud.

36 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

you need a dedicated server for each region and then you have to connect them into a cloud database the only ping you will have is when you update/select/insert values into database, the more ping will be on the servers furthest of the cloud.

xd