V for Valid

Kara

6 minutes ago, Pamela32 said:

καλά αυτοί δεν έχουν πόλεμο μεταξύ τους ? xd

Ποιοι αγαπη μου?

YΓ virus k demev? Φαγανε 0 reputation και οι δυο. Οχι φυσικα ειναι οι πιο μεγαλοι απατεωνες και scammers του φορουμ. Ανα δυο πελατες που εχω μου λενε οτι ο virus προσπαθησε να τους πουλησει shared npc απο αλλο forum. Επισης οι τιμες τους ειναι τραγικες. Ειχα ζητησει ενα animation πριν 2 χρονια και ζητησε 850 ευρω για char animation. Ο αλλος δινει 2.500 το ενα Map. Απατεωνες.

Edited by Kara`

1 minute ago, Kara` said:

Ποιοι αγαπη μου?

YΓ virus k demev? Φαγανε 0 reputation και οι δυο. 

Ρώσος δεν είναι ο ένας και Ουκρανος ο άλλος? 

1 minute ago, Pamela32 said:

Ρώσος δεν είναι ο ένας και Ουκρανος ο άλλος? 

Read πανω, εκανα edit. Εχουνε και parthnership

jAZvy8w.png

Καταρχην θα εμπιστευεις εσυ ατομο που ζηταει 850 ευρω και εχει πρασινο ονομα ViruS, τετοιο site, fake reputations και στα βιντεο του βαζει την πιο δυνατη κ ηλιθια μουσικη?

Edited by Kara`

27 minutes ago, Pamela32 said:

κοίτα έχουν κάνει αρκετά share .. ήταν ηλιθιο να το κάνουν αυτό πάντως.. τεσπα 

Και εγω εχω κανει αρκετα share. Και ολοκληρα συστηματα και tutorials και guides κλπ κλπ. Τα ban μου τα εφαγα για spam ομως, αυτοι και με 5 topic και reputation abuse ουτε καν warning. Δεν δικαιολειτε το share. Και σιγα τα share που κανει. ετοιμα τα παιρνει απο ρωσσικα φορουμς. Απλα εμεις δεν εχουμε προσβαση γιατι δεν καταλαβαινουμε χριστο.

21 minutes ago, Auleon said:

Monos sou kai oloi tous 

Giati den ine G MOD o kara akoma?

Giati o Maxtor fobatai na balei kapoion Ikano se tetoia 8esi :'(

19 hours ago, Kara` said:

Δεν είναι οι μόνοι ... Νομίζω είχα βάλει screenshots σε ένα post ...

Anyway,βαριέμαι να ψάχνω.

On 11/26/2018 at 3:59 PM, Pamela32 said:

κοίτα έχουν κάνει αρκετά share .. ήταν ηλιθιο να το κάνουν αυτό πάντως.. τεσπα 

Το γεγονός ότι έχουν κάνει αρκετά shares δεν σημαίνει ότι μπορούν να δίνουν reputation στα πάντα. Και όταν λέω στα πάντα, το εννοώ. Έδιναν reputation μέχρι και στα status updates και στο παραμικρό post. Το reputation system υπάρχει για να κάνεις like σε κάτι που σου αρέσει, τώρα όταν συνεργάζεσαι με κάποιον και του κάνεις like σε κάθε post και status είναι τραγικό. Φαντάσου εμάς τους moderators να κάναμε ο καθένας like σε κάθε post/reply που κάνει κάποιος άλλος moderator.

On 11/26/2018 at 4:27 PM, Kara` said:

Και εγω εχω κανει αρκετα share. Και ολοκληρα συστηματα και tutorials και guides κλπ κλπ. Τα ban μου τα εφαγα για spam ομως, αυτοι και με 5 topic και reputation abuse ουτε καν warning. Δεν δικαιολειτε το share. Και σιγα τα share που κανει. ετοιμα τα παιρνει απο ρωσσικα φορουμς. Απλα εμεις δεν εχουμε προσβαση γιατι δεν καταλαβαινουμε χριστο.

google translate :P

• 2 months later...
On 11/26/2018 at 3:27 PM, Kara` said:

But you are f**ng crazy man. ViruS is one who works with models/animations and vfx on ue2 and he already created many stuff by himself. Yes he is trying to monetize as much as possible his work but this is not a crime or a sign of bad behavior.

Look man, I've never seen a single word wroten in Greek lang. I've just copy and paste your stupid msges into google translator and its clear for me.

You can do the same but I can secure  that u will not find a lot more then here on rus forums.

You cry about high price and say that this guy with nickname ViruS wroten in green color cant nothing.

This 2 guys are doing stuff that no one other does. The work they are doing is not a secret but u need a lot of time to understand to rewrite engine files e c.c. They didnt found nothing ready to work. They found their own methods to resolve many little things and they created their own instruments.

About their presentation. You say its a bad music strange desing bla bla bla.

You just cant understand. This guys spent years for this things and they have not time and reasons for visual improvement of their websites e c.c. They just have so much request to work for now and u spent so much time to write in every topic on forum.

You are everywhwere with ur fucking cry or suggestions.

Just explain to me why you roll on this forum here and there and try paste ur stupid opinion. I've never seen nothing positive from u. You enter in every topic with ur disrespect messeges like:

"This bad, this is not good, you must do in this way and this is shit just delete it or make it better"

When you was in my topic I thought "ok I really had to make more smooth that work"  (my work is not truelly clean but  it was more for animation test so ok I can uderstand ur suggestions)

But last days I enter this forum and I always see your nickname. Everywhere. With your negative comments. And you cry also about other ppl who try to promote themselves. You do the same thing by flooding like that.

I dont know who u are but for me your mind is very broken and you are mentally retarded stupid idiot.

Let's hope I mistake.

I am Russian and I secure you another time that you will not find a much info about stuff that this guys doing on rus lang resourses. I had problems with lineage 2/models/engine  many times. And for resolve I contacted this guys personally because info on forums is not enough.

16 minutes ago, lest said:

But you are f**ng crazy man. ViruS is one who works with models/animations and vfx on ue2 and he already created many stuff by himself. Yes he is trying to monetize as much as possible his work but this is not a crime or a sign of bad behavior.

Look man, I've never seen a single word wroten in Greek lang. I've just copy and paste your stupid msges into google translator and its clear for me.

You can do the same but I can secure  that u will not find a lot more then here on rus forums.

You cry about high price and say that this guy with nickname ViruS wroten in green color cant nothing.

This 2 guys are doing stuff that no one other does. The work they are doing is not a secret but u need a lot of time to understand to rewrite engine files e c.c. They didnt found nothing ready to work. They found their own methods to resolve many little things and they created their own instruments.

About their presentation. You say its a bad music strange desing bla bla bla.

You just cant understand. This guys spent years for this things and they have not time and reasons for visual improvement of their websites e c.c. They just have so much request to work for now and u spent so much time to write in every topic on forum.

You are everywhwere with ur fucking cry or suggestions.

Just explain to me why you roll on this forum here and there and try paste ur stupid opinion. I've never seen nothing positive from u. You enter in every topic with ur disrespect messeges like:

"This bad, this is not good, you must do in this way and this is shit just delete it or make it better"

When you was in my topic I thought "ok I really had to make more smooth that work"  (my work is not truelly clean but  it was more for animation test so ok I can uderstand ur suggestions)

But last days I enter this forum and I always see your nickname. Everywhere. With your negative comments. And you cry also about other ppl who try to promote themselves. You do the same thing by flooding like that.

I dont know who u are but for me your mind is very broken and you are mentally retarded stupid idiot.

Let's hope I mistake.

I am Russian and I secure you another time that you will not find a much info about stuff that this guys doing on rus lang resourses. I had problems with lineage 2/models/engine  many times. And for resolve I contacted this guys personally because info on forums is not enough.

Retard stupid kiddo who comment on 2018 comment. Nice job retard

Learn how to make a proper composite on a video in 2k19 and then comment on other's opinions.

Edited by Kara`