Another loading screen

Sinister Smile

What you think?

Spoiler

UxuHVA9.png

One more version

Spoiler

L2fc4UF.png

If someone like them i can sell it for low price. Just PM ME.

Edited by Sinister Smile
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, Sinister Smile said:

What you think?

UxuHVA9.png

you give me ideas hehehe not bad... btw the pixels for them are 1600x1600 or more width than height?

2 minutes ago, Sinister Smile said:

first i make them 1920x1080 then i resize them.

As  i know, with resize the pixels are "Destroying" the whole image though....

I don't have problems with  "Destroying" pixels. All of my loading screens are make like that. If you want to check one of them live, pm me to send you link.

2 minutes ago, Sinister Smile said:

I don't have problems with  "Destroying" pixels. All of my loading screens are make like that. If you want to check one of them live, pm me to send you link.

Yes please, if you don't have problem i would like to have a preview of your work to see why my creations sometimes "Destroying" my whole image even with resize, i would appreciate it :).

15 hours ago, Kara` said:

People nowadays download PNG images from google, merge them in photoshop with some over-casted glow and contrast and sell it. 

Make something better and post it here dear GOD.

2 hours ago, Sinister Smile said:

Make something better and post it here dear GOD.

This is one of my "10-15 min" work that i used to do to relax every night. These are for sell, yours are just merged png. Am i wrong? Correct me please. 

PS. Thank you for calling me GOD >.> it flatter me

Edited by Kara`

58 minutes ago, Kara` said:

This is one of my "10-15 min" work that i used to do to relax every night. These are for sell, yours are just merged png. Am i wrong? Correct me please. 

PS. Thank you for calling me GOD >.> it flatter me

You really compare Adobe After Effects with Photoshop CC?  Yeah both are from adobe, but i think they are way different, anyway this is my opinion. For you may they are the same.
And yes, you wrong if it was only merged png's.

Spoiler

BAETQMH.png

Spoiler

kl2nSpW.png

However everyone have opinion so you are free to judge me, hate and whatever you like. 

Edited by Sinister Smile

13 hours ago, Sinister Smile said:

You really compare Adobe After Effects with Photoshop CC?  Yeah both are from adobe, but i think they are way different, anyway this is my opinion. For you may they are the same.

However everyone have opinion so you are free to judge me, hate and whatever you like. 

I don't agree with Kara but ehm.. i had to post these here

body-bg.jpg

pers-l2.png

Edited by Strain

You don't agree that nowadays people just merge few png together and no actual design elements? 

You don't have to agree with it cause it wasn't my opinion. It's fact. 

13 hours ago, Sinister Smile said:

Reveal hidden contents

BAETQMH.png

Reveal hidden contents

kl2nSpW.png

Obviously i don't compare a veteran program like AE with Photoshop but in both programs you have the option to either create elements or take merge pngs with some color.

In your case all i see is google images with some color-correct which is bad.

The elf is over-contrasted, the lighting looks plain fake rotated image the Logo is a fail downloaded template with a bad font that does not match with the overal image, the smile(teeth thing) is amateur childish.

PS. i dont know why i even write these. Strain just posted the images you took. You didn't even do the color correction and you want sell this? What you want scam people with other's images? And you're gold member? Shame on you..

Edited by Kara`