Leaked Video of Maxtor when someone Donate

Kara

[GR]Φαντάσου πως θα είσαι εσύ αν ο Νίκος είναι σε τέτοια φάση χαχαχαχαχαχα :troll:[/GR]

30 minutes ago, Vince* said:

[GR]Φαντάσου πως θα είσαι εσύ αν ο Νίκος είναι σε τέτοια φάση χαχαχαχαχαχα :troll:[/GR]

[GR] Φανταζομαι απο την μια τον Νικο να πεταει τα λεφτα στον αερα κ τον Σταυρο να σνιφαρει απο την αλλη πλευρα του τραπεζιου. Πως περνανε τα χρονια ετσι xD[/GR]

1 minute ago, Kara` said:

[GR] Φανταζομαι απο την μια τον Νικο να πεταει τα λεφτα στον αερα κ τον Σταυρο να σνιφαρει απο την αλλη πλευρα του τραπεζιου. Πως περνανε τα χρονια ετσι xD[/GR]

[GR]χαχαχαχαχαχαχα λες? Το σκέφτομαι και αυτό[/GR]

2 minutes ago, Vince* said:

[GR]χαχαχαχαχαχαχα λες? Το σκέφτομαι και αυτό[/GR]

[GR] Χτεσινη φωτο του xdem.

ΥΓ. ο maxtor δεν φαινεται ειχε παει τουαλετα. [/GR]

U8OsyWU.jpg

Edited by Kara`

2 minutes ago, ~ILAWJUNIOR~ said:

Nice One can you do one video about yourself :D
How you do when someone give you reputation ?? :D or you want me to find out something for you? 

No hate please. I'm very sensitive especially when it has to do with reputation. 

Someone yesterday gave me +1 and i was crying out of hapiness for 3 hours constantly :'(

• 1 month later...

Well this was stupid and ass licking. You should be creative making videos as staff used to make like +10 years ago. 

If you search MXC video....  You'll understand. 

• 2 weeks later...

Here's an old video. It's a little bit dirty coz was uploaded on old platform of YT and hasn't been updated. Can't find the link on Vimeo. 

Anyway, it represented the time when this forum was fully active. Where you  could find ppl helping others a lot, could find ppl fighting a lot etc etc. April was famous because mods used to ban 30+ members on one day. Think about how much active was this forum since...