Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guys, sieges are finally completed! It was hard work, we did a lot of testing together with @zconll, and yesterday we had siege on Live server! 60x60 players were fighting for the Giran!       Soon, full C1 binaries with all fixes will be completed and shared, because sieges and castles were the major part.

here is something strange. For some reason you virtualized the executable, that shows that your intentions later will be others. or something you are hiding in your codes.

Just share it, man. So far you are bullshitting without any proofs

22 hours ago, LaTivi said:

there is virtualization in critical parts, you only show a main function where you don't have virtualization ...

• 3 weeks later...

Guys, sieges are finally completed! It was hard work, we did a lot of testing together with @zconll, and yesterday we had siege on Live server! 60x60 players were fighting for the Giran!

Soon, full C1 binaries with all fixes will be completed and shared, because sieges and castles were the major part.

Edited by MasterToma
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 6/30/2020 at 12:42 AM, LaTivi said:

I do not think it has a future, it will not be possible to extend to each one and it will be necessary to depend on mastertoma making changes, since the executable has a strong virtualization of code.

no te cansas de romper los huevos no, ya te banearon una cuenta, que queres que te rajen definitivamente, dedicate a estafar gente con tu server pedorro de c4 y no rompas mas....

Guytis from another account, same retard.... 

Edited by Mechas
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Mechas said:

no te cansas de romper los huevos no, ya te banearon una cuenta, que queres que te rajen definitivamente, dedicate a estafar gente con tu server pedorro de c4 y no rompas mas....

Speak english please. Iam not guyts

• Downvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2020 at 7:55 AM, Mechas said:

No worries @Mechas, I just reported this retard again. He pretend is not @guytis and he still writing with a horrible English... even google translator can write better than this kid.

• Haha 1

guytis alt account banned hes not welcome in the community anymore if he dont change his attidude 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/16/2020 at 2:54 AM, MasterToma said:

Guys, sieges are finally completed! It was hard work, we did a lot of testing together with @zconll, and yesterday we had siege on Live server! 60x60 players were fighting for the Giran!

Soon, full C1 binaries with all fixes will be completed and shared, because sieges and castles were the major part.

Outstanding work, as I can see you have already shared the binaries at Google Drive.
Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/8/2020 at 5:41 AM, Kyberal said:

I can see you have already shared the binaries at Google Drive.

Yes, all changes in google drive. Recent update - water zones are finally completed. As you might know, original C1 didn't have water zones for rivers and lakes, only for sea shores. Here, I added water levels for all water areas. Now you will see breath bar on every river or lake on the continent :) 

Last thing which is left - Vehicles (Ship from Talking Island). I'm very busy with C2 now (it's almost completed), but I think, till the end of this year I will release C1 with Vehicles. 

BTW, sieges work quite fine, and were tested during few months.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I think that from C4 and > you should no longer share files.

People will use them to make money thanks to your work.

Can you imagine rat children, raising perfect servers without knowing anything?

It would end the life of Lineage2

Edited by guytis