Formula is not so "simple", it has some code... In C1 landing rate depends on:

• sps/bsps (for mag skill only)
  • mag attack (for mag skill only)
  • target's mag def (for mag skill only)
  • skill level (magic level) to target level diff
  • skill level bonus rate
  • skill activation rate
  • target's stats (e.g. Stun -> CON)
  • skill attribute and target's attribute (e.g. some weakness to wind or fire)

Max chance is 95%, min chance is 0%

Completely another formula to calculate damage.

Posted (edited)

Hello, every one.

C1 L2Server reconstruction is 92% completed. Also, I started live server to ensure, that all is working. You can check bug-list section on forum :)

As usual, C1 pack is available for now for testing. It has optionals: auto-ss, anti-bot CAPTCHA, offline shop.

What is not ready yet

• Swimming                
• Clan halls                   
• Ally wars     
• Sieges        
• Castles       
• BBS           
• Vechicles
• Not all GM commands

All other features work as expected, a lot of original bugs are fixed

Rewards: as a tester, you will have access to x64 binaries, as a good contributor, you will have access to C2 binaries, which I already have :) (no scripts provided, thought).  You can see С2 progress on forum.

Don't spam, if you are not interested - this is for truly fans only. I don't do any profit of it.

Edited by MasterToma

I do not think it has a future, it will not be possible to extend to each one and it will be necessary to depend on mastertoma making changes, since the executable has a strong virtualization of code.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, LaTivi said:

I do not think it has a future, it will not be possible to extend to each one and it will be necessary to depend on mastertoma making changes, since the executable has a strong virtualization of code.

I'm restoring it to preserve part of history. This is a "museum" project. It was hardly possible to extend original C1, and extenders were done to fix bugs (I fixed all known and will continue) or to add new functionality (my C2 is on 60% done - so no need to extend it). This project is for those ppl, who occasionally want to run c1 and get nostalgia. All my binaries are 100% compatible with all original binaries, C1 client and scripts, they have only extra fixes of all known exploits and bugs.

Btw, tnx for bumping. Clan halls are completed now (auctions, decors, sieges for partisan CH). I'm working on C2 for the last two months, but C1 still will be 100% completed till the end of this year.

What is not ready yet

• Swimming      
• Sieges        
• Castles   
• BBS           
• Vechicles
• Not all GM commands
Edited by MasterToma
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, MasterToma said:

I'm restoring it to preserve part of history. This is a "museum" project. It was hardly possible to extend original C1, and extenders were done to fix bugs (I fixed all known and will continue) or to add new functionality (my C2 is on 60% done - so no need to extend it). This project is for those ppl, who occasionally want to run c1 and get nostalgia. All my binaries are 100% compatible with all original binaries, C1 client and scripts, they have only extra fixes of all known exploits and bugs.

Btw, tnx for bumping. Clan halls are completed now (auctions, decors, sieges for partisan CH). I'm working on C2 for the last two months, but C1 still will be 100% completed till the end of this year.

What is not ready yet

• Swimming      
• Sieges        
• Castles   
• BBS           
• Vechicles
• Not all GM commands

here is something strange.
For some reason you virtualized the executable, that shows that your intentions later will be others.
or something you are hiding in your codes.

Edited by LaTivi
  • Downvote 3

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, LaTivi said:

here is something strange.
For some reason you virtualized the executable, that shows that your intentions later will be others.

I didn't do any virtualization. Why did u decided at all? Did u open it in IDA? I do it when I have crashes :D I just compiled it with regular MSVC 2019 compiler.

If you are wondering, why binary size is bigger, it's because I use breakpad crash-dump library (which is used for google chrome and other popular software) to get  better crash-dump diagnostic instead of poor NCSoft's LinError.txt.

Edited by MasterToma
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, LaTivi said:

Do you have some evidences or there is just another hater here?

Posted (edited)

which enemy if I don't know him ...

I only said what seemed to me.

Now if you are depending on what a person does, it is your problem.

I just said what I thought and you can see that it offends them ...

Sorry MasterToma JMP JMP JMP JMP JMP JMP JMP JMP....

Edited by LaTivi
  • Downvote 1