Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

On 9/22/2019 at 12:30 PM, MasterToma said:

@smeli's Google Drive has a lot of customs. Mine one has a lot of fixes, and I doesn't share scripts and L2Server, so you can use smeli's one L2Server.

You can take original C1 China files here, and use smeli's and/or my binaries.

If you're not going to share anything, why do you show yourself saying I've got this, I've got that other thing...? you became a poor imbecile it seems...

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guys, sieges are finally completed! It was hard work, we did a lot of testing together with @zconll, and yesterday we had siege on Live server! 60x60 players were fighting for the Giran!       Soon, full C1 binaries with all fixes will be completed and shared, because sieges and castles were the major part.

here is something strange. For some reason you virtualized the executable, that shows that your intentions later will be others. or something you are hiding in your codes.

On 10/19/2019 at 12:16 AM, giorgijorji said:

@MasterToma how PHP dev can help u? :D

PM me your skype

@guytis, stop crying here. I'm continue sharing all fixes, please, check the link from the very first post. A lot of fixes and improvements were shared for CacheD, L2NPC (some C2), NASC, L2AuthD.

1 hour ago, MasterToma said:

PM me your skype

@guytis, stop crying here. I'm continue sharing all fixes, please, check the link from the very first post. A lot of fixes and improvements were shared for CacheD, L2NPC (some C2), NASC, L2AuthD.

sent skype in PM :)

On 9/22/2019 at 12:30 PM, MasterToma said:

@smeli's Google Drive has a lot of customs. Mine one has a lot of fixes, and I doesn't share scripts and L2Server, so you can use smeli's one L2Server.

You can take original C1 China files here, and use smeli's and/or my binaries.

Just what I needed, thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi All:

I have this error in compiled Extender

Anyone help me plz

1>AutoSS.cpp
1>Vinculando...
1>   Creando biblioteca C:\source l2classic\xtender_source\l2server\Release\L2EP[Elhaym].lib y objeto C:\source l2classic\xtender_source\l2server\Release\L2EP[Elhaym].exp
1>L2ExtensionProject.obj : error LNK2001: símbolo externo "double __cdecl getExpPercent(int,int)" (?getExpPercent@@YANHH@Z) sin resolver
1>C:\source l2classic\xtender_source\l2server\Release\L2EP[Elhaym].dll : fatal error LNK1120: 1 externos sin resolver
1>El registro de compilación se guardó en el "file://c:\source l2classic\xtender_source\l2server\Release\BuildLog.htm"
1>L2ExtensionProject - 2 errores, 0 advertencias
========== Generar: 0 correctos, 1 incorrectos, 0 actualizados, 0 omitidos ==========

Looks like it's a @smeli extender, not mine. You should ask him directly. 

On 11/10/2019 at 9:10 AM, lin2diy said:

ah , where's the l2server.exe ?

It's about 65% completed only, work is on progress. But testers are welcome (you will receive all updates + fixes + x64 release versions, which won't be shared to public). Send me your skype in PM

• 2 months later...

Hello, every one.

C1 L2Server reconstruction is almost completed.

There is another chance to join the project. All you need is to download C1 pack and play around, with hi-rates, with GM - up to you. You have to play and try to find bugs :) 

What is not implemented yet

• Private shops              
• Punishment              
• Complete Path-finding   
• not all 2nd proff skills are completed
• Cubics                  
• Pets (wolf/hatchling)   
• Swimming                
• Clan wars               
• Agits                   
• Alliances               
• Ally wars     
• Sieges        
• Castles       
• BBS           
• Vechicles
• Not all GM commands

All other features work as expected, a lot of original bugs are fixed

Rewards: as a tester, you will have access to x64 binaries, as a good contributor, you will have access to C2 binaries, which I will have in a year. 

Don't spam, if you are not interested - this is for truly fans only. I don't do any profit of it

15 hours ago, guytis said:

nice binaries in 1 year xD
Congratulations.

Do you even do anything else than shit on everything? I genuinely don't know know if you are actually being nice this time or just being a sarcastic cunt like always.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Orphexile said:

Do you even do anything else than shit on everything? I genuinely don't know know if you are actually being nice this time or just being a sarcastic cunt like always.

Don't listen to this guy, He is just another troll/hater on this forum... do not waste your time.