interlude [L2Off] L2Sublimity

OpalSnow

12 minutes ago, Amell said:

No, that's one of the many reasons. If you go to our website https://www.l2sublimity.com you'll read more reasons. People think we like to relaunch or delay. That's not the case. 

I was always listening about legendary Sublimity but as it seems I am disappointed.

You are using your 10 year experience as a fact, but what's the point if you can't open a server in 2018? I was big fan of you till yesterday, I hope you can reopen your server successfully.

23 minutes ago, Devlin said:

I was always listening about legendary Sublimity but as it seems I am disappointed.

You are using your 10 year experience as a fact, but what's the point if you can't open a server in 2018? I was big fan of you till yesterday, I hope you can reopen your server successfully.

I'm sorry to hear that you're diassapointed in us. We always try our best. In this case we could've not prevented it, even with 10 year experience. Some things can't be prevented. We will relaunch today at 20:00 PM GMT. I hope you're willing to come try it out. 

6 minutes ago, isaiahbone2 said:

Will adena be x1or same as last night?

The same.

Hello, we are going to relaunch today at 20:00 PM GMT. For more detailed information on why please visite the website. To give atleast a little back to you guys, we decided to boost the experience and adena for the first hour. We can't thank you enough for all your patience and continuous support. Please hold on a little bit, we will make sure you have an amazing experience!

1 hour ago, Amell said:

I'm sorry to hear that you're diassapointed in us. We always try our best. In this case we could've not prevented it, even with 10 year experience. Some things can't be prevented. We will relaunch today at 20:00 PM GMT. I hope you're willing to come try it out. 

10 years and still have ddos problems ;) pro staff

A lot of people didn't notice it due to our ddos protection. So know the details please, before you say something like that. It has nothing to do with experience, but you know what. Think what you wanna think. If you wanna play, you're welcome. If not, no problem. Have fun playing other servers. 

4 hours ago, Amell said:

Yeah that's why you copied something from us right ;) 

Not everything is in our power. We are going to relaunch today. We announced this on the website and Discord channel. 

Sometimes you have to choose for the best way, even if it doesnt make people happy. We always do our best. If you're getting ddoss non-stop, you can't do a lot about

it's a difference between copy and be able to take  from your own patch. Anyway credits are given private to opal, and  as i said there wont be any share from my side, about ddos its just an excuse. I would like also to add, for an social media manager you ve been very rude.

Edited by Iordanov

Ddos can be stopped anytime there is no excuses about it..

If you use linux and you couldnt stop any attack better read some guides about it and you will understand how easy is that...

14 minutes ago, @Vice said:

I was about to Download this 13Gb game, but after all those comments,

i think it's not worth.Anyone who can tell us if the server is finaly online and 

if players joined?

I played for 4-5 hours yesterday. It's a decent server with a lot of players online, didn't find any issue.

I just quit because it's not my style of gameplay and I was playing solo. It's not so easy to play solo because they coming like parties of 5-8 (including bp) players and killing all solo players inside the farm.

After the whole postponed opening story, everything runs smoothly and decent. Totally recommended.

This server is a fucking waste of time. I join there and guess what! 200 online peoples, server full of bugs. Some common command are not working like : next target, sale at grocery in giran your crap items. If you join on discord and you have time to read, you can find all errors. Even when they had 1st launch they had so many that they couldn`t do nothing about so they turn of the server and saying that ooooo we have been flooded by hackers... we didn`t expect about ddos... sorrry...... 

But actually, players were complain on discord about something else.

If you ask any gm about errors they start making fun on you instead of trying to fix them and treat us with respect.

Only here they pretend that they are nice guys.

Savage peoples on that project. 

Hello @ownage1986. We've seen your outburst on Discord because one of our GMs politely told you that next-target wasn't working for its reasons. Several players also explained it to you but you seem having issues, with the players as well. That is fine, there are surely other private servers out there that can see to your demands. All we want is to provide an unforgettable experience for those who choose to play. If it ain't your thing that's completely fine, we cannot cater to everyone's demand.

As for the DDOS attack. I blame myself for that and no one else. Things are ok and running smoothly now even though we got attacked last night for some hours again.

Regarding your statement about "only here they are nice guys". I am not going to let you drag me into your reality and therefore making it such that I feel I have to defend myself. Evidence shows otherwise.

Last but not least, we've had double the numbers online than on the delayed launch on Friday. The server is full. It seems you are trying to demotivate others to join but that's very selfish of you. If you do not like it yourself, you do not have to make it so others don't have to like it.

@Devlin Its a bit hectic at the beginning of the server indeed. We've created a lot of tension between players by minimizing the hunting areas. There is a reworked party matching system that pops up automatically. Allowing solo players to join a group of other solo players. We're seeing people make use of that. Thank you for showing up, truly humbled.

@@Vice @Malphite Could you please pinpoint as to where it shows its 13gb? The download should be 2.9gb. Disk space required is (size on disk + download size) but that is still only ~8.0Gb

@Iordanov You cannot give credits privately. At least, I've never heard of private credits. You've asked me for permission and I have never given you that because I did not respond. Everything I create is out of pure passion for the game that I love, including this. You've taken it from the patch, which is totally fine since I knew people were going to take it. It's simply a part of life and I do not mind people taking it. You've approached me about it and I've also told you it's not a problem and good luck with expanding your interface's functionality.

My team knows how passionate I am about Sublimity and how much work I put into emphasizing quality and now Amell sees you showing criticism while you have been taking quality from us and putting it into your own work. That is why she mentioned it. You experienced her comment as rude, I did not at all. Mind you, its all about the way you read things. I am writing this without attacking you at all but if you'd read it like that, you could interpret it like that.

Once again, no hate or any grudges. I think you're doing a great job with your interface and now it just became a bit better and I am sure it will become even better over time.

@Reborn12 I believe I know but I'll be sure to research it more.