interlude [L2Off] L2Sublimity

OpalSnow

Definately @L2Trade123. The maximum enchant for armory will be +7. For weaponry it'll be +20 but I am curious to see who can pull off +16 first.

The enchant chance for magic weapons is brought to the same level as fighter weapons. The overall chance is slightly higher than regular since it'll be more of an effort to get an S-grade weapon since botting is not possible and we still want people to over-enchant their farmed weaponry.

Hope this answers your question.

We've tried all forms of botting and none worked for us. Besides our anti-bot, there are several other anti-botting solutions available such as: players being able to report bots and other solutions that I cannot go into detail about.

Internally we have assigned one of our staff members to maintain, examine, research and evaluate everything regarding bots and anti-botting.

We've put a lot of effort and thought into these systems. No system is 100% so I cannot be 100% sure but I am really confident that we've eliminated the common ways of botting. As for the other methods of botting - only time will tell.

Edited by OpalSnow

Well true no system can ensure 100% bot protection but it will be hard to bot without being suspicious I guess, so with some effort any form of botting can be eliminated. Hope it will work out. 

Also about that enchant thing, may I know how is that exactly in %? Is it stable or it's decreasing if u go more ++?

On 11/10/2018 at 9:59 PM, Gordon said:

Looking forward to this one. When can we expect some more detailed information about the server though?

Keep an eye on the website https://www.l2sublimity.com

Edited by Amell

What time is it?! You ready? 
Cause it's TIME for our Grand Opening!

The launch of L2Sublimity's next server 'Destiny' will be THIS Friday 16 November at 20:00 PM GMT!

We can't remind you enough, cause we won't want you to miss it due to forgetfulness ;P.

By the way you also don't want to forget about our Promotion Event. Prizes are up for grabs. 
So make sure you share your personal link (find it here: https://play.l2sublimity.com) with all your friends.

One more time.. THIS Friday at 20:00 PM GMT. You'll find the countdown on our website https://www.l2sublimity.com/.
Be there!

9 minutes ago, Nasif said:

I dont see this server in vote sites. Ppl dont know about your server.

server itself famous already many people already know that server is opening from facebook pages etc.

Just now, Celestine said:

server itself famous already many people already know that server is opening from facebook pages etc.

yeah i know, i play the first season, but much randoms and "new" players dont know about this.

If it's worth ... how not to communicate it in the best way?

46 minutes ago, Nasif said:

I dont see this server in vote sites. Ppl dont know about your server.

Like Celestine said we advertise on other media. We can't create an account on L2Topzone for example, the registration is disabled. Which voting sites do you suggest?