L2Destiny Why so mad?

2 hours ago, Software said:

back to your cave please :)

Too much advertisement for nothing. feels bad.

actually u like this magic? from 277 vote to almost 2k in few h :O

CF5DbWF.png

3 minutes ago, Software said:

I'm talking for redmoon A-male.

who cares for destiny.

don't change topic :D

1k real is not bad for h5 when there mucho classic server / e global

and innov paying twitch for baning free server streamers 

11 minutes ago, hardi said:

Nice nice ,l2 redmoon make the differnce from brazon nice 
in frond of steam(with vew bots) 
doesnt give free donate coin ,no no no
http://prntscr.com/lgzoh3

nice, i will write something at pm and make screen :OO

for sure its your box 

So as i see a lot of ppl believe on the votes of a server, and actually maybe join a server cause of that.

with 3 minutes "research" you can find out this:
In Destiny website you can vote on Hopzone.net and L2Servers.com

Yk5XUTb.png
Destiny is 1st server in hopzone with 36.163 votes so daily in vote history in Hopzone.net you can see that:

oZGUAnH.png

Around 2.200 - 2.400 votes daily.I believe 2,000 votes are added from Hopzone side and the proof i believe is here.

As an example i will check La2Dreams server which is 8th on Hopzone list with daily votes around 400.

GWIRiBY.png

So far destiny is 1st server and La2Dream is 8th in Hopzone with Huge difference in votes.

Now i am checking on L2servers.com which is the 2nd votesite which is available to vote for Destiny.

Destiny here is on 4th place and La2Dream is on 1st place, with almost half votes.

Fy63a8S.png

So i believe in l2servers.com you cannot buy fake votes, also i believe La2Dream is not buying votes thats why is on 8th place in 

Hopzone and 6th-7th place in Topzone.

With simple mathematics, Destiny has around 200-250 daily votes and he is buying 2,000 votes by Hopzone owner.

Sorry for the long post but, was about 3-4 minutes for someone to realize that, and i hope with this post everyone 

can understand the Corruption of some Websites and some servers.I am not against any server or Votesite, but

I am not just that fool :D

Let's be honest this time... Half of the server owners nowadays are trying to get players to their servers.. Most of them are paying for votes, others are paying for Designing and others are just doing their work themselves with only one paid advertise...  So most of them because they see that their server is going to close, they're trying to spend lots of money to votes, in case of failure... that's why most of them are attacking with ddos each other, because of unbalance through topsite votes and rankings.... For me that way of ranking to the topsites is just a fail and servers should have closed allready.... Cash is top for everyone dude.!!!! without cash -> No success :thinking:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, @Vice said:

So as i see a lot of ppl believe on the votes of a server, and actually maybe join a server cause of that.

with 3 minutes "research" you can find out this:
In Destiny website you can vote on Hopzone.net and L2Servers.com

Yk5XUTb.png
Destiny is 1st server in hopzone with 36.163 votes so daily in vote history in Hopzone.net you can see that:

oZGUAnH.png

Around 2.200 - 2.400 votes daily.I believe 2,000 votes are added from Hopzone side and the proof i believe is here.

As an example i will check La2Dreams server which is 8th on Hopzone list with daily votes around 400.

GWIRiBY.png

So far destiny is 1st server and La2Dream is 8th in Hopzone with Huge difference in votes.

Now i am checking on L2servers.com which is the 2nd votesite which is available to vote for Destiny.

Destiny here is on 4th place and La2Dream is on 1st place, with almost half votes.

Fy63a8S.png

So i believe in l2servers.com you cannot buy fake votes, also i believe La2Dream is not buying votes thats why is on 8th place in 

Hopzone and 6th-7th place in Topzone.

With simple mathematics, Destiny has around 200-250 daily votes and he is buying 2,000 votes by Hopzone owner.

Sorry for the long post but, was about 3-4 minutes for someone to realize that, and i hope with this post everyone 

can understand the Corruption of some Websites and some servers.I am not against any server or Votesite, but

I am not just that fool :D

Admin of hopzone is gm at destiny 

9 minutes ago, AchYlek said:

Admin of hopzone is gm at destiny 

I understood that... Because when L2RedMoon was going to release his first OBT, i received a message through my personal facebook profile and they said to me to join L2RedMoon because it's best server :thinking:... I don't know if Kadar or L2Destiny owner was behind the Server's page but i wouldn't expect from them to say something like this.... :dunno:

4 hours ago, Vince* said:

I understood that... Because when L2RedMoon was going to release his first OBT, i received a message through my personal facebook profile and they said to me to join L2RedMoon because it's best server :thinking:... I don't know if Kadar or L2Destiny owner was behind the Server's page but i wouldn't expect from them to say something like this.... :dunno:

real l2destiny page was deleted during fake likes / coments

so stalonka made new page and was saying this  ;D 

XOA32ct.png

there is destiny magic, after 5 min

CF5DbWF.png

Edited by AchYlek