interlude [L2J] L2Nightmare

Litch

VStr1Jc.png

L2Nightmare 30x [SubStack][MultiCraft]

Grand Opening: November 9, 2018 at 18:00 (gmt - 3)

E6MP0gT.png

RATES

Etc_exp_point_i00_0.jpg  Basic rates: EXP & SP x30, Raid Boss EXP & SP x30. 

Etc_adena_i00_0.jpg Basic rates: Adena x20, Etc_wind_rune_i00_0.jpg Basic rates: Seal Stone x4.

• Drop Chance of Adena and Seal Stone is 70%.
  • The Drop Quantity will vary depending on the Mob Level 

Clan_Oath_Armor.jpg Basic rates: Drop x2, Raid Boss Drop x2, Epic Boss Drop x1.

• Drop Quantity is x1.
  • The Chance of items received x2.

Etc_twin_coba_seed_i00_0.jpg Basic rates: Manor x1.

Skill0254_0.jpg Basic rates: Spoil x3.

• The Quantity is x1.
  • The Chance of items received x3.

Etc_paper_white_i00_0.jpg Basic rates: Quest XP/SP/Adena/Drop x2.

• All Quests are x2.

1rd e 2rd: Free
3rd Class: 500 - Farm of Einhasad  Etc_cross_of_einhasad_i00_0.jpg

Farm of Einhasad Drops all mobs from the game with a 30% chance to drop.

GAMEPLAY

Skill1248_0.jpg  Server Time: GMT -3.

AutoLoot itens, exceto RaidBoss/Epic Boss.
AutoLearnSkill. 
Offline Trade.
Noblesse Retail Quest.

Farm of Einhasad falls from all mobs of the game with a chance of 30%
Vote of Einhasadit is only by votes in the L2Topzone, L2Hopzone e L2Network.

NPC Shop com Consumables

• Itens No-Grade up to B-Grade (Craft A-Grade e S-Grade Retail)
  • Mana Potion 500mp Delay 7s.
  • Tattoos Level 1 up to Level 4 Noraml e Level 1 up to Level 4 Empowered. You can get up to 10% more profit.

rGdHFcP.png

With several tests already done with tattos, it makes pvp / pve more interesting. Mainly this great variety which can make the difference in PVP / PVE.

NPC BUFFER

NPC Buffer will be found in all cities.

• The Npc Buffer will only have Prophet Buffs (level 1) and some Dance and Songs (No 3rd Class Buffs).
  • 40min time.
  • We believe that this way we will have a greater variety of Combinations of Classes.

SUBSTACK & MUTANT MANAGER

Upon searching the server they noticed that he was different from the other MultiCraft.
It turns out we have the idea of a fun and not boring server like the current PVP / MultiCraft servers.

First, do you know what SubStack is?

If you do not know; This is your Class when doing Sub with another Class the Skills get together.

We have two npcs for that purpose.

Firstly SubStack Manager

fgknfFR.png

This is the Sub you make of the same RACA as yours, Human, Elf, Dark Elf, Anon, Orc.
You can change the base you want to play, for example Strom Screamer and I want to be Shillien Templar base.

The price to do it is through FARM  OF EINHASAD   Etc_cross_of_einhasad_i00_0.jpg

Now let's do about MUTANT MANAGER

j1lrqFW.png

A Sub Mutant, you can make any Class available.
The Price to do it, will be more expensive than the Normal SubStack.

The price to do it is through FARM  OF EINHASAD   Etc_cross_of_einhasad_i00_0.jpg

Raid Boss & Epic Boss Spawn

• Accessory_ring_of_queen_ant_i00_0.jpg Queen Ant - 24h +/- 1h;
  • Accessory_earring_of_zaken_i00_0.jpg Zaken - 48h +/- 1h;
  • Accessory_ring_of_core_i00_0.jpg Core - 36h +/- 1h;
  • Accessory_earring_of_orfen_i00_0.jpg Orfen - 36h +/- 1h;
  • Accessory_necklace_of_frintessa_i00_0.jp Scarlet van Halisha - 48h +/- 1h;
  • Accessory_ring_of_baium_i00_0.jpg Baium - 5 days +/- 2h;
  • Accessory_earring_of_antaras_i00_0.jpg Antharas - 8 days +/- 1h;
  • Accessory_necklace_of_valakas_i00_0.jpg Valakas - 12 days, +/-20m; 
  • Skill1323_0.jpg Noblesse Raid Boss Flame of Splendor Barakiel - 6h;
  • Etc_quest_random_reward_i00_0.jpg All Raid Boss - Retail Time;

Olympiad & Castle Sieges

• Olympiad - Weekly (Only Base Class)
  • Castle Sieges - Weekly

E6MP0gT.png

WEB FORUM: http://l2nightmare.net/forum/

We hope you enjoyed the settings.
Any suggestions are welcome and will be evaluated.

Sorry for the mistakes but english is not my native language

Edited by luannbr

You posted this on previews and yet you mentioned server is opening at 09/09 which is 1 month and 10 days before today.

Read the rules before you make a post. Moved to private servers, if it was a typo mistake change and it notify someone from mods to move it back to previews.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• God gifted lost Lover Spells Caster Prof. Joseph to reunite you with your ex within a short period of time with too much love and respect than ever before. Many people still question whether love spells work or not, permanent or effective? This can be based from past experiences where they tried some spell casters but not fully satisfied with their results or the love spells worked for just a short period and sometimes even never saw any results. To avoid such situations you have to be careful with spell casters you approach, some are limited with certain Spiritual powers to cast good love spells to help people in their relationships or marriages. Many good love spell casters are out there in the world (Africa, Asia and so on) Yes, I Guarantee love spells really work, whether you are in a situation where you want to bring back your lost lover (lost lover spell), you want to get married to someone in a relationship(marriage spells),to increase love in your relationship (love affection spells) and many other related love spells, you will get HELP. It does not matter where you are or where your partner is, you don't have to be unhappy of a situation you can solve IMMEDIATELY, it is all about finding a GOOD, TRUE and REAL love spell caster with super natural powers in spell castings to change your love life forever. PROF. JOSEPH is a Celebrated AWARD WINNING Love Spell Caster with 50years of Casting Experience whose works have won HIM friendship all over the world from the people HE met and changed their lives. To know more about spells and his wonderful works. For reading world wide!. N.B. ALL HEART BROKEN PEOPLE & THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN SCAMMED ALOT BY FAKE ONLINE CASTERS ALL OVER THE WORLD PLEASE DON'T LOOSE HOPE,FEEL FREE TO CONSULT ME FOR INSTANT READING AND REUNION WITH YOUR EX LOVER NO MATTER THE SITUATION IN 12 HOURS ONLY. Call/WhatsApp: +27630699577 Email: babajoseph473@gmail. com Website: https://traditional-herbalist-healer.webnode.com
    • God gifted lost Lover Spells Caster Prof. Joseph to reunite you with your ex within a short period of time with too much love and respect than ever before. Many people still question whether love spells work or not, permanent or effective? This can be based from past experiences where they tried some spell casters but not fully satisfied with their results or the love spells worked for just a short period and sometimes even never saw any results. To avoid such situations you have to be careful with spell casters you approach, some are limited with certain Spiritual powers to cast good love spells to help people in their relationships or marriages. Many good love spell casters are out there in the world (Africa, Asia and so on) Yes, I Guarantee love spells really work, whether you are in a situation where you want to bring back your lost lover (lost lover spell), you want to get married to someone in a relationship(marriage spells),to increase love in your relationship (love affection spells) and many other related love spells, you will get HELP. It does not matter where you are or where your partner is, you don't have to be unhappy of a situation you can solve IMMEDIATELY, it is all about finding a GOOD, TRUE and REAL love spell caster with super natural powers in spell castings to change your love life forever. PROF. JOSEPH is a Celebrated AWARD WINNING Love Spell Caster with 50years of Casting Experience whose works have won HIM friendship all over the world from the people HE met and changed their lives. To know more about spells and his wonderful works. For reading world wide!. N.B. ALL HEART BROKEN PEOPLE & THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN SCAMMED ALOT BY FAKE ONLINE CASTERS ALL OVER THE WORLD PLEASE DON'T LOOSE HOPE,FEEL FREE TO CONSULT ME FOR INSTANT READING AND REUNION WITH YOUR EX LOVER NO MATTER THE SITUATION IN 12 HOURS ONLY. Call/WhatsApp: +27630699577 Email: babajoseph473@gmail. com Website: https://traditional-herbalist-healer.webnode.com
    • I would like to know if anyone has an interface for H5 that shows the debuff's in TargetStatusWnd or if they have the code for TargetStatusWnd.uc and TargetStatusWnd in interface.xdat with that future. I'm trying to implement this function in my interface, but I can't find any interface that has it to view the code. Thank you very much to this excellent community.
    • DISCORD : utchiha_market telegram  https://t.me/utchiha_market SELLIX STORE : https://utchiha-market.mysellix.io/ Join our server for more products : https://discord.gg/hoodservices
  • Topics