Jump to content
hardi

Discussion L2 Saga Re Open With Russian files?

Recommended Posts

On 10/17/2018 at 3:27 PM, hardi said:

we check l2saga files ,really is amazing , like scryde same!
very good filles !

how very good files? u cant auto attack , after 1 attack you stop attack gg

 

100% all debuffs

 

600k hits from titan with buffs

 

u can aoe all kariks only with zealot, since  they not debuffing ;D 

 

bugs since 2k12 

 

after 10min at beta, me closed it .. gosh most trash server 

 

 

Edited by AchYlek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

propably you forgot how lineage 2 ,  cause of your friend files tales!
ofc on pvp you cant press 1 attack and let your afk and hit 
ofc titan hit 600k when there is no critical cap
and ofc epic works
all that your friend tales change them and make all files shitty!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, hardi said:

propably you forgot how lineage 2 ,  cause of your friend files tales!
ofc on pvp you cant press 1 attack and let your afk and hit 
ofc titan hit 600k when there is no critical cap
and ofc epic works
all that your friend tales change them and make all files shitty!

so you seems forget about its 15x rate with full buff + phantom spawned offline buffs

 

titan will have sos + ape perma, enjoy 100k hit pvp ;D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what do you mean the phantoms is tales discover !
you have ever play official ?
thats why you speak propably about titans 
when titan zealot freanzy  w/o sos  hit tank with double ud for 50k :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, hardi said:

what do you mean the phantoms is tales discover !
you have ever play official ?
thats why you speak propably about titans 
when titan zealot freanzy  w/o sos  hit tank with double ud for 50k :D

 

On 10/20/2018 at 9:47 AM, AchYlek said:

so you seems forget about its 15x rate with full buff + phantom spawned offline buffs

 

titan will have sos + ape perma, enjoy 100k hit pvp ;D

 

w/e like its hard make 2x sos, 5x ape and kill valakas in 10min at this unbalanced server ;d

 

 

Edited by AchYlek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×