Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

WTS Driver on all L2 Servers, reborn, mmoway and more servers

Everything went smoothly... if youre looking for an honest and and quick seller. this is the guy you should be asking ! I couldnt reocmmend him more. Beware of scammers here..... but this beaver guy i would trust him with a million dollars !!! Haha ! Thank again.

• Like 1

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ONLY PAYMENTS ARE ACCEPTED: PAYPAL FRIENDS AND FAMILY SERVICE -------------------------------ALL SERVERS L2------------------------------- Driver Service Do not hesitate to ask! Note: This service is per hour (1+ box+) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ¿ Do you need help to sell characters or equipment ? I help you with that! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   If

Trusted seller and buyer!

Everything went smoothly... if youre looking for an honest and and quick seller. this is the guy you should be asking ! I couldnt reocmmend him more. Beware of scammers here..... but this beaver guy i would trust him with a million dollars !!! Haha ! Thank again.

This guy is a scammer who just got us for 50$.

He made us send him the money using family method to avoid the recall and when he received it he started to ask for my deep personal information like email or private paypal transaction history details etc. instead of mailing the adena or refunding the payment.

I've got transaction ID, photos of transaction, skype chat history and so on. All of this i can give to the admin.

It's been more than an hour since this person got the money and we cant do anything with it rather than reporting on this website where we found his ad and calling the bank security...this probably wont work but i hope no one will deal with this man again.

Edited by Raengert

Clearly this person just created an account today maxcheaters is a scammer who uses my name and paypal to sell adena to other people

His goal is to make another person pay for the adena that he receives

I just asked for something so simple that verifies that it is a scammer "I asked him to send an email from the mail used in paypal with which the payment was made" is all that does not give personal information, greetings to the administration
@Celestine @Katherine @Designatix @MeVsYou 

I can provide all this information to the administrator in private. 

As of now this guy is a CLEAR scammer because he refuses not only to mail me the adena but to refund the payment.

If he isnt a scammer, why would he keep the money? If he thinks the money has suspicious source he can just press a refund button. Instead he keeps it.

This guy is a scammer, waiting for administration to tell me where can i get the proofs to get this person blocked for fraud.

I will do it to the admin to block you. For now you are keeping my 50 dollars and refuse to refund them. This is already a scam and i am reporting my bank office and the police now.

I hope the administrator will take care of it and block your account.

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you very much for sharing the information. I want to tell you about my journey to Driver Booster. One time i have to reinstall my Windows. It happens very rarely. I was unpleasantly surprised after the finishing the installation: many devices had not drivers (like the videocard). I have tried a lot of a various variants of the drivers but there wasn't any success. After i have decided to use a special utilities for drivers installing. It was lucky that I found "Driver Booster" fast (second shot). I killed a lot of time for searching before got Booster, and in several clicks and one cup tea I have got fully working system, with Booster. Wow! An why i did know about the program before??

Edited by KaraCom
  • Like 1

i need sell or trade for pp 76 ( good with pof or wc with cov) my hell knight 77lvl and 22% to next lvl. many cloak, b res, deye pvp/oly, and many chars on acc 50-60+. i just dont wanna play tank then need switch to support. server l2classic club 3x.

Edited by Anitoshi123

• The Beaver 88 changed the title to Driver on all L2 Servers, reborn, mmoway and more servers