HwidSpoofer - it is a program for spoofing HWID (hardware identifier) for 64-bit versions of Windows, which allows to bypass bans and the limit of simultaneously loaded game clients.

Supported guards

• Smart Guard
  • ScriptsGuard (SGuard)
  • Active anticheat

Supported versions of Windows: 7-10 up to RS4 (1803) x64.

Costs 10$/month.

Learn more

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who can tell me how i can edit npc enchant with different enchant? i mean i have one npc for max enchant +150. This item need to be +0 to enchant it. and i want the secound one to be from 150 (not from +0) to +300.  Now, the problem is it in .JAVA file. How i can duplicate npc to work both? I can change just id? (i try this and doesn;t work). Thank's
    • Some words about your ideas:   You are moving wrong.   Players in 2k18 wont see the details you mentioned. What they need?   30 minutes to get S grade 2 days to get max enchant play until become hero (no worries about olympiad system if its good or not) move to another server. They wont look if your project is aCis or frozen They wont prefer your server instead of 'mine' cause of your olympiad. They wont share your website link because of those ideas.   You can add whatever you want inside, the way you described the oly seems good but do not even add it as a feature or what ever.   Why should you focus on olympiad balance since all those years they learned an unbalanced olympiad?     Do you think that all your effort - money will be a good idea for them?     Some words about the team you looking for:   Do not search for people by doing thins. By saying your idea is just a terrible thing that will brake all the things you have in your head. why? because:   A l2dev wont even read what you wrote up there A wannabe admin that do not know what 'code' means , he will agree but guess what. He wont even give you a good idea for you just because he isnt in your head and he will just want to 'part of the X project' A single person who looking for a guy to open a server is just ... NO... get real...   By saying what you want to do, you are not getting what exactly you need, you are actually seem like a guy who wants 1-2 people to give some money for you.    Just make a classic interlude AT FEATURES (you know what i mean) , add what ever code comes in your mind and then, find a good and trusted guy to be a partner. 
  • Topics