interlude [L2OFF] Dragon-Network Nova

Tessellate

jam1yam.png

Tuvtq09.png

Opening 21 of September 2018 at 18:00 (CET)

Open beta is available 22/07/2018 to 14/09/2018

6q9sPwQ.png

etc_exp_point_i00.png Exp: x7

etc_sp_point_i00.png SP: x7

etc_adena_i00.png Adena: x3 (amount)

etc_ancient_adena_i00.png Ancient Adena: x3 (amount)

g_rune_itemdrop_up.png Drop: x5 (chance)

skill0254.png SP: x5 (chance)

njUQAYr.png

skill19226.png Exp/SP: x5

etc_adena_i00.png Adena: x2 (amount)

etc_fang_red_i00.png Drop: x2 (amount)

weapon_knife_i01.png Added Gracia-like Subclass way.**

weapon_sprites_staff_i00.png Added Hi5-like Nobless way.**

Boosted Quest list can be found here

** Details here

wIwntOm.png

weapon_fort_flag_i00_rune_panel.pngProgressive project: Fight your way Interlude to Gracia Final with us. Chronicle will be upgraded to Gracia Final.

weapon_buffalo_horn_i00.png DN Unique Substack System - free from Lv40*

* details here

skill1059.png Newbie Helper up to lvl 52 - No custom NPC Buffers

skill0275.png Increased duration of Dances and Songs by 1 minute. Enchant levels are scaled.

etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i05.png Retail enchant rates, no customs.

mouse_coin_i00.png No Pay2Win donations.

IzSRow7.png DDoS protection

VsECcZM.png Dedicated Proxies for European/US/BR/Ru players

skill1069.png Offline Trade system

width=32 height=32https://i.imgur.com/oDaLUgK.png[/img] No autoloot

skill1235.png No auto-learn skills

etc_ancient_adena_i00.pngBlacksmith and Merchant of mammon services are in town.

etc_men_symbol_i00.png Tattoo system

wcHmzK2.jpg 3 clients allowed at the same time for usage.

RwKqYaU.png Helpdesk Ticket system for professional troubleshooting

vzqpuBw.png "Worth" Voting System. Unique items you can get from Vote, that you can't get from Donate.

accessory_earring_of_orfen_i03.png Added Enchanced / Refined version of Orfen and Core***

***More details here

Monitoring System

We improved further our monitoring system, which provides detailed infos if anything unusual happens.

Alerts are sent to both email / phone.

LilNUby.png

W4me6ZZ.png

skill19226.png RB Exp/SP: x7

etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_wp_s_i05_pannel RB Drop: x2 (chance)

accessory_necklace_of_valakas_i00.png Epics: x1

skill5239.png Respawn timers:

Normal raids: 12+8 (retail)

Epics: Reduced random timers. More details to be announced.

We keep consider changes to RB respawns for players sake.

• Upvote 1

Forum: https://dragon-community.net

Discord: https://discord.gg/23PCRws

Twitch: https://twitch.tv/officialdnet

Edited by Tessellate

11 hours ago, Amadeo said:

Tyrant/Warlord will be any good to farm? Tyrant+ War Cry + Focus Attack

No only same class stacksubs are allowed to withhold ppl from doing crazy broken stacksubs.

So only human/human, elf/elf, orc/orc etc.

8 days until opening. Test your stuff on the BETA test sertvers now you still can. OBT closes in a few days!

HOW TO JOIN THE BETA

10 hours ago, Nasif said:

X7, good luck! no have time for this good project!

ingame you can buy exp/spoil/drop runes (only 1 of those works at one time). you can buy those easily with ingame votecoins (takes like 30seconds to obtain 2 of them)
with the exp rune the exp rate will go up to +/- x10

Edited by Tessellate

3 hours ago, Tessellate said:

ingame you can buy exp/spoil/drop runes (only 1 of those works at one time). you can buy those easily with ingame votecoins (takes like 30seconds to obtain 2 of them)
with the exp rune the exp rate will go up to +/- x10

bro nowdays all ppl use interfaces or adrenaline program... 

5 hours ago, Nasif said:

bro nowdays all ppl use interfaces or adrenaline program... 

We will try to punish everyone we can grab our hands on. With the help of an active GM team and players that report the suspicious

6 hours ago, Tessellate said:

We will try to punish everyone we can grab our hands on. With the help of an active GM team and players that report the suspicious

hmm is not good my friend,

really i want the best for you and your project...

but low servers fail because ppl use adrenaline program

9 hours ago, Nasif said:

hmm is not good my friend,

really i want the best for you and your project...

but low servers fail because ppl use adrenaline program

The GM team and the community will do its best to punish all IPs detected and delete all farmed items. We had this before when Admin deleted specific items from cheaters. Backtracked it all the way to the fair buyers. Buyers will not get punished specificly but they could lose cheated items. 

So my honest opinion is dont buy from known cheaters or reported ppl. Let admins decide first before you decide to buy from a suspicious person.

Edited by Tessellate