Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

WTS Adena, Items, Chars on L2Reborn.com and ElmoreLab.com

WTS Adena( 0.65 eur per kk ), Items ( price depends on market price x 0,65 per kk of adena ), Chars L2REBORN.COM

WTS Adena(2 eur per kk), Items( price depends on market price x 2 per kk of adena ), Chars ElmoreLab.com

I got large stocks. Made a few deals here and there during latest halften of years so I aspire to have the same healthy approach from you. MXC moderator taking care of the exchange is alright, as long as you are the one to cover his interest.

Message me here for more details. Another possible contact method is Discord app - EMD-Market#6777

Edited by eatmydust
  • Upvote 2

On 6/9/2018 at 7:32, eatmydust said:

Chars en venta en Talking Island:

57 PP - Masculino - Prisa 2 aprendida (No DW). Viene con Karmain Set gratis!

Mensaje aquí para más detalles.  

Me gustaria saber el precio mi numero de telefono es +522851146556

On 1/7/2019 at 3:35 PM, Sellerz said:

Trusted person since a long time.

Sellerz is a cheater. Lies and steals. He stole 70 euros from me. He uses this skype name: rddvmhere and this two paypal  thegodnamedgnom@yandex.ru and kajetandsky@yandex.ru

He is a sreamers :S

• 6 months later...
On 1/18/2019 at 6:05 PM, Katalinka said:

Sellerz is a cheater. Lies and steals. He stole 70 euros from me. He uses this skype name: rddvmhere and this two paypal  thegodnamedgnom@yandex.ru and kajetandsky@yandex.ru

He is a sreamers :S

Ok.. but why post this on my post?

• eatmydust changed the title to Adena on L2Reborn.com and ElmoreLab.com
  • eatmydust changed the title to Adena, Items, Chars on L2Reborn.com and ElmoreLab.com