Code sharing related rules needed

Elfo

3 minutes ago, Kara` said:

Have you offer anything in this forum? I'm really old member in this forum since 2011 and i've done many shares + guides.

1 share that is not tested wont ruin the whole forum. Laugh at me but in the end of the day at least i helped more people than you can ever count.  It's the truth and we both know it :) so feel free to entertain me and prove that you need attention. 

I just check your whole profil, all i see is [HELP] [HELP] [HELP] [HELP] :D what are we even talking about. Bye

your inability to read is astounding, the one with the need of attention also stands out, this is my mistake and i see it, i should have never talked to the brick wall :) Elfo made a point and a suggestion, point made, maxtor tagged, opinions were expressed. Cheers.

1 minute ago, SillverShadow said:

your inability to read is astounding, the one with the need of attention also stands out, this is my mistake and i see it, i should have never talked to the brick wall :) Elfo made a point and a suggestion, point made, maxtor tagged, opinions were expressed. Cheers.

You said u shouldn't talk to a brick like me yet u continue to talk.

Also thanks for calling me a brick :) i'm positive with my self now. :)) thank so much !!

Edited by Kara`

7 hours ago, Kara` said:

Doesn't work. I've done this yesterday on my topic. I wrote that "use it on ur own maybe its not properly working". Yet baggos "the super duper moderator" came to judge along with elfo.

I was speaking about the feature shares.

I think a basic test to see if it works (no matter if it has bugs, or things that can be improved later) would be nice tho.

Don't know if you did test it, i'm just saying.

so you came here and ask your self to be polite and add a new rule for your self and 2 other people that trash judge every code posted instead of doing what you should from the beginning, be constructive and helpful.

384068.jpg

thank god i've live long enough to see that.

next level of dissociative identity disorder.

Edited by Nightw0lf

1 hour ago, Nightw0lf said:

so you came here and ask your self to be polite and add a new rule for your self and 2 other people that trash judge every code posted instead of doing what you should from the beginning, be constructive and helpful.

thank god i've live long enough to see that.

next level of dissociative identity disorder.

I suggest you go thought my posts and judge for yourself whether I'm polite or not. I'm giving myself as an example because I used to be that (and I still am when it comes to people such as xdem that do the same).

Edited by .Elfocrash

Still it's a good thing to mention.

And it may help some people change the way they think and they reply to share topics.

Each person got his own skills/knowledge and ways to make a code big or small, if every time someone shared something that it was somehow wrong or wrong at all and someone was pointing him the proper way of improving his code there will be a lot more shares and new things.

On 8/31/2018 at 11:09 AM, .Elfocrash said:

I suggest you go thought my posts and judge for yourself whether I'm polite or not. I'm giving myself as an example because I used to be that (and I still am when it comes to people such as xdem that do the same).

well I am not aware of your latest posts I just speak for the years I know you, this kind of posts used to be marked as spam and mods deleted them in the past, now its all ignored, toxic/hating/trash talk is everyware.

17 hours ago, Nightw0lf said:

now its all ignored, toxic/hating/trash talk is everyware.

Guess what, we are not reading all posts and we won't. Plus there is a report button, use it.

1 hour ago, SweeTs said:

Guess what, we are not reading all posts and we won't. Plus there is a report button, use it.

xxdem

the-button.jpg

no don't touch your screen you filthy animals xD

Edited by Nightw0lf