Players in Mxc or only server Staff?

Rengo

Hello mxc community,

I am wondering if there are players in this community or most of the members are admins,developers and etc?

Is it worth to advertise your server here, paid advertisement or even topic your server,

or 90% of the mxc members are ppl who are working for servers or just developers and etc

13 minutes ago, Rengo said:

Hello mxc community,

I am wondering if there are players in this community or most of the members are admins,developers and etc?

Is it worth to advertise your server here, paid advertisement or even topic your server,

or 90% of the mxc members are ppl who are working for servers or just developers and etc

there are both admins/devs and players/sellers e.t.c. i don't think it is worth paying for advertisements here. As far as you can see nobody took the risk to buy a background advertisement yet and nobody ever will, 190 euro for 15 days this is ridiculous. hopefully maxtor will acknowledge that and change the price someday. 

btw i used to be main rengo... love your name

Edited by JohnBoy13

Didn't play lol for long time :D
I am not sure, even if you post your server here, as advertisement, and not take the risk to buy, if it's worth.

I see most of the comments in server's sections are from lineage 2 staff, other's server admins or gms and etc

so whats the point someone to make a topic of his server here, if the comments coming from other server's

staff? and of course those comments are bad comments :D

well comments mostly in this forum are from haters, but this does not mean you will not have visitors to your topic. Some ppl like to be silent. Anyways if you want to achieve your max online for your server, even if 10-20 of them come from mxc , at least it is something.

For real now... if you want to advertise your server you have to make topics in every damn l2 forum. Even with 5 ppl activity... Especially if you dont want to pay ...

About banners here, i can say thay i received a lot ppl from here 

Edit: my question:

Seems like you are a kind of dev/admin too and you dont know what maxcheaters is?

Edited by melron
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, melron said:

For real now... if you want to advertise your server you have to make topics in every damn l2 forum. Even with 5 ppl activity... Especially if you dont want to pay ...

yeah, true you have to post even for 1 player in any forum.

but when you have a topic for your server and 20 comments on it, with 18 of them from other's server gms admins and etc,

is that good for your server? i think most of the players will check your topic, but won't reply, but they will see

the 18 bad comments out of 20.

2 minutes ago, melron said:

[GR]kserw oti bottareis valley of saints kanonise na skasw apo kei na se pk.

If you advertise here in maxcheaters, you probably will get some players. But if you want to get more players, you can advertise in the other topsites (i won't say names). It has a lot of them, so the only question is from which country you want to be the players.

2 minutes ago, Rengo said:

yeah, true you have to post even for 1 player in any forum.

but when you have a topic for your server and 20 comments on it, with 18 of them from other's server gms admins and etc,

is that good for your server? i think most of the players will check your topic, but won't reply, but they will see

the 18 bad comments out of 20.

Who cares about what they will say as a reply. Dont even answer... most of players checking first topic for features etc, and they dont give a shit about comments. They want to check the server and not check comments.

In the other hand, if your server wasnt here, those ppl could see another server

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, SillverShadow said:

just make sure your presentation is visual and not just text, show pictures of your features and make it look good( like sweets did with his post  ) 

ppl are just scared write something bad to global moderator :( :D 

1 minute ago, AchYlek said:

i avoid saying bad things about everyone ( not even kara has received a bad comment from me ( yet ) )
:)

3 minutes ago, AchYlek said:

i think he was speaking about the presentation ;p

it was well presented to the community.

Just now, Designatix said:

i think he was speaking about the presentation ;p

it was well presented to the community.

ye i know, just kidding 

3 minutes ago, SillverShadow said:

i avoid saying bad things about everyone ( not even kara has received a bad comment from me ( yet ) )
:)

me not, im famous as biggest flamer in l2 scene  :(