.donate command

2 minutes ago, Kara` said:

Never disagree with xxdem you piece of fluffy stuff. Warned, next time is perma

Sorry, im not following...Could you explain what you mean?

9 minutes ago, Solomun said:

Sorry, im not following...Could you explain what you mean?

In maxcheaters there is always a protocol we follow which is the following:

1. Never ask tryskell anything. He will do a comment-dos. His comments are so big that maxtor has to rent new HD space everytime he write comment.

2. Never disagree with xdem. xdem will try counter your post at any cost. At the same time elfo will come and counter his opinion. A war between xdem and elfo start that hold up for 1-2 pages usualy or until topic get locked.

3. Never ask SweeTs` the same twice  You have a chance to get your answer, once you keep asking for the same thing he will get mad and post something like "get ur lazy ass and fix it else ill lock it."

Hope it helped. Thanks a lot.

Edited by Kara`

I would go with paypal IPN.... you getting all the informations from the payment instant , after that a good query  + a good code (server side) can handle all the donations...

1234.PNG.b3ddc9d53cb9aa689516093f861bcedf.PNG

Edited by melron

2 minutes ago, Kara` said:

1. Never ask tryskell anything. He will do a comment-dos. His comments are so big that maxtor has to rent new HD space everytime he write comment.

2. Never disagree with xdem. xdem will try counter your post at any cost. At the same time elfo will come and counter his opinion. A war between xdem and elfo start that hold up for 1-2 pages usualy or until topic get locked.

3. Never ask the same twice at SweeTs` You have a chance to get your answer, once you keep asking for the same thing he will get mad and post something like "get ur lazy ass and fix it else ill lock it."

Whatever.

4 minutes ago, melron said:

I would go with paypal IPN.... you getting all the informations from the payment instant , after that a good query  + a good code (server side) can handle all the donations...

1234.PNG.b3ddc9d53cb9aa689516093f861bcedf.PNG

Whats the difference from all we said.

1 minute ago, Solomun said:

Whatever.

You are not funny at all. Boring person.

4 minutes ago, Kara` said:

You are not funny at all. Boring person.

Well, it's not the section, nor the topic to talk about forum's "protocols".

@melron I would not take this approach either. I think there is something simpler you can do :)

Edited by Solomun

1 minute ago, melron said:

I thought you said something about api...

How is paypal IPN automatic system, its just a message system that inform you each time u get money for example.

Whats the difference than use an API that check your account for transcations each minute and reward a player.

2 minutes ago, Solomun said:

@melron I would not take this approach either. I think there is something simpler you can do :)

Stop being so serious. Its just a comment. Stop act like Justice.

Anyway

1 minute ago, Solomun said:

Just opinions. I used it 2 times for live servers without problem.

1 minute ago, Kara` said:

How is paypal IPN automatic system, its just a message system that inform you each time u get money for example.

Whats the difference than use an API that check your account for transcations each minute and reward a player.

No, IPN is sending informations that you can handle with the following table

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `tableA`;
CREATE TABLE `tableA` (
  `id` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `status` tinyint(1) NOT NULL,
  `date` varchar(250) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
  `gross` decimal(10,2) NOT NULL,
  `fee` decimal(10,2) NOT NULL,
  `custom` varchar(45) NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY (`id`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;

No api keys and no Runnables

56 minutes ago, Kara` said:

3. Never ask SweeTs` the same twice  You have a chance to get your answer, once you keep asking for the same thing he will get mad and post something like "get ur lazy ass and fix it else ill lock it."

Do not spam useless answers in help topics. Next time you will be warned.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, 'Baggos' said:

Do not spam useless answers in help topics. Next time you will be warned.

You have no idea what spam is also you're not in position to judge me back when in 2015 you flamed half of the forum. You barely know what spam is. Also i answered in the topic already that was a offtopic answer. 

So please stop acting as if you offer something good in this forum and stop viewing my profil every day just to find a post of mine and "warn" me in order to feel good.

What was your last share, last help? You shouldn't be L2moderator, the only one who deserve it is the noobish melron. You never helped anyone.

Edited by Kara`

The safest and fastest way in my knowledge and by experience is:

PHP IPN to validate the data and place in gameserver database (if all validations success) in some table (donates) the charId, and then with a runnable reward (for each charId) the player the second he paid with a check if he is online and/or enterworld check incase he login after.

Question:

How to get charId from IPN

Answer:

Custom paypal IPN Data (example: ask for user in the web panel his char name)

Edited by Nightw0lf

5 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

The safest and fastest way in my knowledge and by experience is:

PHP IPN to validate the data and place in gameserver database (if all validations success) in some table (donates) the charId, and then with a runnable reward (for each charId) the player the second he paid with a check if he is online and/or enterworld check incase he login after.

Question:

How to get charId from IPN

Answer:

Custom paypal IPN Data (example: ask for user in the web panel his char name)

lol