What if ALL ( the legit ) Server and Client developers from maxcheaters worked on the SAME PROJECT?

What do you think would happen?

How good do you think the result would be?( technically ofc, coz the idea would be of the company/person they worked for )

How many would go to jail coz they killed someone from the team coz they don't like them? ^_^ 

( with not everyone being friends with everyone else it would be hard but lets say you had someone pay you 5000euro/month to work on a project alongside the rest of the devs )

sometimes i see someones work and i can't help but think
"imagine what we could do if we all worked together" 

we( as a community ) have amazing modelists , GXF ppl, codespitting developers, interface experts, network pros and they almost never work together...
that leads to a server with poor code and amazing interface or amazing code but the server looks like shit, or stupid code and interface and amazing websites and so on...

Edited by SillverShadow
  • Upvote 1

I believe that with a proper "motivation" a team of these developers with knowledge about if not everything at least almost everything would be able to get lineage into a whole new level of gaming content but it would require to give each one of them a specific sector job to do otherwise it could end up to a war zone with each one of them trying to fix other's mistakes which for some others could be still wrong and this would never end ending up some of them quiting project, some of them fight to death or even killing the guy who brought them all together in the first place xD

1 hour ago, SillverShadow said:

What if ALL ( the legit ) Server and Client developers from maxcheaters worked on the SAME PROJECT?

What do you think would happen?

How good do you think the result would be?( technically ofc, coz the idea would be of the company/person they worked for )

How many would go to jail coz they killed someone from the team coz they don't like them? ^_^ 

( with not everyone being friends with everyone else it would be hard but lets say you had someone pay you 5000euro/month to work on a project alongside the rest of the devs )

sometimes i see someones work and i can't help but think
"imagine what we could do if we all worked together" 

we( as a community ) have amazing modelists , GXF ppl, codespitting developers, interface experts, network pros and they almost never work together...
that leads to a server with poor code and amazing interface or amazing code but the server looks like shit, or stupid code and interface and amazing websites and so on...

I'm too good to work with others.

Also imagine @xxdem and elfo working together. 

Its like asking, why countries wage wars when they can work all together and make a better humanity, but you've scaled it down into a forum scenario, so I will forward you here so you can get your answer reasons of war political science

Edited by xxdem

it is sad to see that people like you guys think like politicians :( they are supposed to be stupid and we make fun of them coz they don't work together for stupid reasons ( like picking sides ) and not being able to see the big picture...

19 minutes ago, SillverShadow said:

it is sad to see that people like you guys think like politicians :( they are supposed to be stupid and we make fun of them coz they don't work together for stupid reasons ( like picking sides ) and not being able to see the big picture...

It's called Nature, you didn't come from the same monkeys as chinese did. We might have altruistic dispositions but we are not equal. Deal with it and move on. 

26 minutes ago, SillverShadow said:

i am so glad not everyone thinks like you

Afcourse not everyone think like me :) cause we are all different. Confirmed.

i see your point and i see being different as a good thing as i mentioned in my first post, we are good at different things too and many different good things together give you a great result, i will repeat myself only this once and say that it's a good thing not everyone sees being different as a bad thing and something that should separate us like you do.
also, i don't want to argue with anyone, i just wanted to see some opinions, now i know yours, thank you for your input.

i am not a communist or the opposite of it hehe :)
what i am is not naive enough to think teaming up is a weakness. Glad to know where you stand though.

44 minutes ago, SillverShadow said:

i am not a communist or the opposite of it hehe :)
what i am is not naive enough to think teaming up is a weakness. Glad to know where you stand though.

Teaming okay, that is something... Of course people are teaming, I have a team. But what you said is that there should not be teams or individuals but just a single team, boy that is communism and you've probably haven't yet discovered the dark side of yourself

Edited by xxdem

i didn't just say bigger team i said better team, no matter how good your team is ( not personally yours ) it is nothing compared to what a team of the best from each field would produce( my opinion ).
what i am describing in my first post btw should not be mistaken for communism, it's much closer to a company( definition of it actually )
in my personal experience, a company that wants to produce a good result will hire the best person to do the job, and i see many "best persons to do the job" on maxcheaters.
i just wanted to see how they would react to such an idea ( and i am ^_^ )