Want to host someone's project for free

zavis

Just now, Deazertir said:

You are wrong ;) I had the BDO with 500+ online :) everything was fine. Just summer time and i went to rest

If you say so....

Hi guys

Seems like some of you don't believe in free stuff

to be honest, i already got a lot of different services going on at my "homelab" on different servers.

including  storage, backup, AD, Surveillance, Puppet, Ansible and lots of other stuff, but that's just for "me" and i am running out of stuff to host.

i don't own a Hosting company, but working full time as a sysadmin where i make sure 1500 people can access our systems daily.

i don't want your server files - i simply don't desire nor have the time to be a developer on such a project.

tho, i'd like to be a part of the team, so we can give the players the best possible experience.   

another reason why i am doing this, is that i already got the setup running, so it's not like its going to cost me money

the only thing i am asking for, is a dedicated team - that knows what they are doing.

Edited by zavis
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, zavis said:

Hi guys

to be honest, i already got a lot of different services going on at my "homelab" on different servers.

including  storage, backup, AD, Surveillance, Puppet, Ansible and lots of other stuff, but that's just for "me" and i am running out of stuff to host.

i don't own a Hosting company, but working full time as a sysadmin where i make sure 1500 people can access our systems daily.

i don't want your server files - i simply don't desire nor have the time to be a developer on such a project.

tho, i'd like to be a part of the team, so we can give the players the best possible experience.   

another reason why i am doing this, is that i already got the setup running, so it's not like its going to cost me money

the only thing i am asking for, is a dedicated team - that knows what they are doing.

Sounds fair.

Good to see that there is someone willing to provide that.

5 hours ago, zavis said:

Hi guys

I hope you will find someone who will respect your services. 

Contact me anytime if you need something..