Paypal refund issue

Emo*

So yesterday I got skype message from some guy, he was about to buy adena on gamecoast.net for 100 euro. After some conversation he asked for my paypal, made 2 payments for 50 euro. In like 10 minutes I sent him 2 mail (200 +280) 480kk total, as we made deal for this amount. Now I wake up and this peace of poop has made refund issue, like he didn't receive an items.

https://ibb.co/mYZTvp
https://ibb.co/cef1Fp

Scammer skype: olga.suropoulou

Edited by Emo*

1 minute ago, Aspect* said:

Can you give us more information about that ''guy'', like MXC profile ?

I do not have that, I wrote this post so sellers evade this skype, email. And maybe give some tips how to not lose in situation like this. I understand that probably I have already lost when I didnt refund money myself after he made payment for goods and services, but still.

You should post on gamecoast.net forum, oh sorry selling items for money is illegal, i guess selling things to strangers have a high risk ratio ..

U can't do anything about it as you know Paypal always protecting buyers instead of sellers just in case if you have no idea

4 minutes ago, HyperBlown said:

Why didnt you ask him to send you the money as friend and family? Doing so, there is no risk on refunding.

I asked for that, but because of my inattention though he sent as friends and family. Have a good lesson, do not make deals while driving car.

8 hours ago, ImBatman said:

Always in paypal accept money as friends and family only. There is no refund option on this way. 

If he deny to do this then simply instantly block cause he is a scammer.

false, family/friend only blocks disputes via paypal platform, scammers can still recall their cash via chargeback

but since it require contacting bank and lying, only biggest 3rd world trashes would do so.

Edited by AlmostGood

49 minutes ago, AlmostGood said:

false, family/friend only blocks disputes via paypal platform, scammers can still recall their cash via chargeback

but since it require contacting bank and lying, only biggest 3rd world trashes would do so.

True.. All payments can be refunded. There are some sites with paypal payment with some fee.

Since there is no maxcheaters member linked to this email i will leave this topic open to warn other seller who may make trades with him/her on the future. If you find any more info or any account here on maxcheaters let me know to take actions.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, anag said:

he sold a qa 2 in classic club and is putting here as gameclub it is a fraud

You reported another guy for this trade with the same pictures as proofs, now you tell me he did that?