Looking for Paid H5 based private Projects

Hello

We all know there are a few good H5 Private projects out there. But the only one that I know are Mobius, FanDc and Sunrise. Are there anyother that you guys consider a "Good" project for a all kind of servers? Low, mid and even High rated ones?

Looking forward to read the comments!

Edited by HyperBlown

I will stick to your last question and say that In my opinion a pack can cover only 1 type of rates. What i mean is that if a pack works good for a low server, it might not be the best option for a high rate server, and vice versa. In order to stay on topic, nothing comes to my mind besides the ones you have already mentioned.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Solomun said:

I will stick to your last question and say that In my opinion a pack can cover only 1 type of rates. What i mean is that if a pack works good for a low server, it might not be the best option for a high rate server, and vice versa. In order to stay on topic, nothing comes to my mind besides the ones you have already mentioned.

I see, Thank you for the response.

11 hours ago, HyperBlown said:

Hello

We all know there are a few good H5 Private projects out there. But the only one that I know are Mobius, FanDc and Sunrise. Are there anyother that you guys consider a "Good" project for a all kind of servers? Low, mid and even High hated ones?

Looking forward to read the comments!

worked with fandc and sunrise, my suggestion is sunrise. I think you can work on them for low and mid rate servers easy.

never tried mobius though

6 minutes ago, L2SupportServices said:

worked with fandc and sunrise, my suggestion is sunrise. I think you can work on them for low and mid rate servers easy.

never tried mobius though

Hmm, could you tell me some pros and cons from sunrise and fandc? Those that you think are worth knowing besides the huge price diference between the two?

On 8/5/2018 at 9:30 AM, Solomun said:

wrong.

FORMULAS, SKILL POWER, DURATIONS, you cant just actually change rates and open a server you're supose to know that.

about the projects you mentioned ask your self are there any successfull servers based on this projects, the answer is no.

all of them based on l2j with all the shared customs on this forum "fixed by us" label for each project and dont make me mention the no-source part, you want to edit some shit you cant.

Edited by Nightw0lf

46 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

wrong.

FORMULAS, SKILL POWER, DURATIONS, you cant just actually change rates and open a server you're supose to know that.

about the projects you mentioned ask your self are there any successfull servers based on this projects, the answer is no.

all of them based on l2j with all the shared customs on this forum "fixed by us" label for each project and dont make me mention the no-source part, you want to edit some shit you cant.

Sorry mate. I did not understand your point. I never said that these packs are good. Topic owner is looking for a paid pack. These are paid packs,right? I am a fun of a clean l2j.

About the formulas and durations, could you explain more? Because i think we are on the same page here.

Like people cares that much about formulas, quests or skill power. They just push the button.

Fandc maybe is good, but sources costs a lot. So, Mobius or sunrise is a better choice. L2jserver, sadly, has issues even with basic things, skills. 

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, SweeTs said:

Like people cares that much about formulas, quests or skill power. They just push the button.

Fandc maybe is good, but sources costs a lot. So, Mobius or sunrise is a better choice. L2jserver, sadly, has issues even with basic things, skills. 

It has been improved in the last years. Also consider the advantages of using it, which -in my opinion- are:

Clean code.

No shit codes.

It is free

1 hour ago, SweeTs said:

You have a point. FanDC is 1300 euros for the TOP source package. 

15 minutes ago, Solomun said:

It has been improved in the last years. Also consider the advantages of using it, which -in my opinion- are:

Clean code.

No shit codes.

It is free

Well it is true that it is free, but starting from 0 will be kinda a pain in the ass, not impossible, but will take a lot of time to make all the stuff. They are atleast very active in their area about fixing bugs. The other ones aswell, but Im not saying it because Im not a premium on their forum so I have no idea about their timeline activities.

9 minutes ago, ImBatman said:

I was goin to laugh at your comment and point out that even L2Scripts can't beat L2J but then i took an arrow to the knee.

Even if Scripts was better, it is still a no go. Their price marging is too high. In the future perhaps...

1 minute ago, HyperBlown said:

Well it is true that it is free, but starting from 0 will be kinda a pain in the ass, not impossible, but will take a lot of time to make all the stuff. They are atleast very active in their area about fixing bugs. The other ones aswell, but Im not saying it because Im not a premium on their forum so I have no idea about their timeline activities.

It is an opinion afterall...I just like it because it does not give me cancer. I was asked to work in sunrise once, and it  was a chaos. It was years ago, but dunno how it is now.

24 minutes ago, Solomun said:

Clean code.

No shit codes.

It is free

I got the point, I also would consider that and most likely go with it. But, as a friend of mine was using it and found out that even 'basic' things, skills related, are not implemented, works bad.. Then well.

If someone don't mind to pay $$, then something like fandc / sunrise is ok, as it's sort of "ready to go".

L2jserver needs some work, for sure - as any pack. But comparing ready features / working content (even if not retail like) / customs, those commercial RU packs are a 'better' option.

@Batman

As always, shit post, not worth to mention.

Just now, ImBatman said:

At least i don't do coding in aCis.

Smart answer, like someone cares and it's relevant. Just stop shitting around.