interlude [L2OFF]Lineage2DEX Nanna

djvogans

Ok let's say some thinks:)

1. Admins are very active and they are everywhere to help You ( in game, forum. discord etc)

2. Online is like it is not too big with fake bots in towns etc and i tell You why:

*** L2Adrenaline NOT WORKING trust me even if it is for 10s later you just get kicked:)

*** No stupid INTERFACES with auto-farm, anty-agression etc etc NOT EVEN PAID ONES!!

People are crying sometimes that server need more people online and they are leaving, next guy will say same think and he gonna leave, im spending lot of time in Giran etc in my Clan i got each day new people from my country + lot of Academy members, each day people are comming to server. Yes some people left or didnt even join cuz of adrenaline and interfaces but i think that it is even better:) I prefer 3 PT vs 3 PT without bots etc than 10 PT vs 10PT full on adrenaline and interface:) ( i will not even talk about dualboxes)

3. It is x75 even if this let's say TOP CLANS leave there's gonna be other comming up and you can farm fast :)

4. About corruption. 5 days after start there was all people in B grade. Mammon's were off and most of Us was ready to craft  S grade, Admins posted on discord and forum that they gonna add mammon to GM SHOP before friday but with 1x4 exchange rate, Even after this the only think what you saw mostly in giran was A grade set with B grade weapon... Today i think most of people have this s grade, there is hard to get stage gr13 but it is possible :) From my side i din't saw ANY PROOF ABOUT CORRUPTION! everything seems good so far.

5. The problem about online was also 2 clans who were like ZERG pk everyone everywhere etc and people just decide to leave...

6. Economy. Hm.. here is little bit tricky:) If You want to start learning how to earn some money (adena), buy stuff cheaper, make your own EBAY of mats etc THIS IS PERFECT FOR YOU! Why? there are people buying and selling but since everything is made by hands not by bot's prices are good and mat's or key mats are rly good think to start with :) If You think about getting 20,000 Enria or DMP from bot and sell it to buy you full EQ than just forget about this....

7. People. 1st of all 2 russian clans but 99% members of them are good people:), There is also FEW ENG( International) clans and since few days there are some good allies :) ( you can check website with stats) Community is good, not rly toxic etc

8. Moneymakers= They try They try They try but they left since adrenaline is not working they can not farm buy COL and sell it on Black Market:)

9. Bugs. Yes there is few of them but every server have... Let them time, tell about bugs etc.

My general opinion = Worth to play and even stay for longer if You like chill and friendly atmosphere:)

Edited by prycka22

On 9/25/2018 at 11:33 AM, prycka22 said:

Ok let's say some thinks:)

2. Online is like it is not too big with fake bots in towns etc and i tell You why:

*** L2Adrenaline NOT WORKING trust me even if it is for 10s later you just get kicked:)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
i have bad news for you mate

Edited by fAkeN

On 9/25/2018 at 3:38 PM, fAkeN said:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
i have bad news for you mate

Faken at least do not talk, you ruin the game.. for no money really. I recommend a decent job mate, because that's the way I do not think you get anything :D

Regards!

18 hours ago, kvexino said:

STOP LYING PEOPLE ! With that huge number of online players =)))

lies.jpg

For a server made in year 2k18 we had huge online . Glad you read our PR newsletter . Cheers 

Dear Friends!

We are very proud of our community, the atmosphere on the server is so great. We are enjoying watching how the server is going forwards, people fighting on Olympiad, fighting on fields, getting better items, facing stronger bosses… speaking about bosses… After last Valakas fight, when all brave warriors left the cave we have found a piece of paper on the ground…

Join now or read what was found ;)

img

“Dear Diary, today is 22th September and my day started like every other day, lazily and peacefully. After dinner, when I’ve been sharpening my claws and been preparing for a little nap I have heard noises right before the entrance to my cave… I was wondering who dare to disturb me in such a day. Suddenly they started appearing in front of my bed, first I thought that I see sheep, you know… the one you count when you can’t sleep, but no, it was not a flock of sheep. Sheep look differently, as I remember good. I've recognized them… it was a bunch of humans, elves, orcs and dwarfs! I saw them right in front of my lair… are they waiting for something? Yes, they were waiting for me! I could feel their anger and fear, but also determination and a call of blood. Yea… I could feel that they want to kill me. So this time is my turn to die? I have heard my uncle Valakas was defeated, I have heard that my aunt Queen of Ants was killed, my cousin Zaken died last weekend… Is this really true, that now it’s my turn to die? Even if that’s true… I will be back! Eh… I’m going to face this bunch of sheep… ups, sorry… that brave and honourable knights!”

Everyone is welcome to have fun in our server!
Lineage2Dex.com

On 9/27/2018 at 2:47 PM, Nasif said:

Faken at least do not talk, you ruin the game.. for no money really. I recommend a decent job mate, because that's the way I do not think you get anything :D

Regards!

say  no more.

Server maintenance from 11:00 UTC +2
Work will be near 10-20 min

List of changes:

Edited by djvogans

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/25/2018 at 8:26 PM, AchYlek said:

next server incoming in 1-2 months ;D 

not even 2 months and u opening next server...

gosh, stop do that... there are 89790890 better servers then your trash dex 

Edited by AchYlek

19 hours ago, AchYlek said:

not even 2 months and u opening next server...

gosh, stop do that... there are 89790890 better servers then your trash dex 

The only trash here is you. Get a life :)

On 10/17/2018 at 10:13 AM, djvogans said:

The only trash here is you. Get a life :)

yea, hater

no idea how e-global should work with u xdddd

Edited by AchYlek