V Interface Full Functions Cracked

Now we are talking.
Is this SmartCrypted?

Edit: FarmBot is not working properly tbh.
It doesn't always target the closest mob and if there is a mob dead next to you it will target it till it disappears.
Still good but not that good.

Edited by L2J NexuS
  • Like 2

Hi, thank you for your dedication to sharing.
I wanted to know why l2.exe and d3c.dll detect me as a virus, it's really rare because the Iordanov 3.6.10 by Celestine patch doesn't include any of those files, and then in a response you put "winter is coming for all of them" dedicated to those users who despise you, I don't know what to believe, anyway, I appreciate the effort, I'll keep using the Celestine patch.

1 hour ago, Luu said:

Hi, thank you for your dedication to sharing.
I wanted to know why l2.exe and d3c.dll detect me as a virus, it's really rare because the Iordanov 3.6.10 by Celestine patch doesn't include any of those files, and then in a response you put "winter is coming for all of them" dedicated to those users who despise you, I don't know what to believe, anyway, I appreciate the effort, I'll keep using the Celestine patch.

there is nothing to aware those files were added by Vincent Team to work the interface sine their interface incloude them u should use them to work cheers

Download link Updated fixed some issues/bugs

Fix List:

Fixed Recycle Button on Inventory that caused a bug to not deleted the selected items even quest item ones hf :)

topic pinned to be on top if any updates you will get informed in future if the creator will do something new we will implement it too 

Edited by Celestine

@Iordanov , what's with delay 0 in the macro? this interface does not have those little square that leaves the skill running by itself, so I leave inside the macro using only the cure of the bichop, type its interface the delay of the macro and zero it seems that I am healing myself and the bichop heals very fast with the skill inside the macro, but in the macro of this interface the delay is 1.5sg, its interface is incredibly wonderful.

I really admire your work.

8 hours ago, Enneo said:

The AI FARM BOT goes crazy some times.

Target mobs in very long range and not the Nearest..(its same like command /target "mob name")

this is the last problem that i will care about since the creator of interface said it works perfect which always was a lie i cannot do anything AI Bot works with next target method u cannot make a bot working 100% perfect trought interface so..