Alternative Donation Manager

Hello guys,

I had a request to make a donation manager but when i finished the guy decided to not open his server (wtf?) so the npc is now useless to me.

What is this?

• A donation manager that selling packages with items and stats like nobl,rec etc.
  • Categories can be added easily i will explain later
  • Current added categories:
  • Bronze,Silver,Gold,Platinum,Diamond,Master,Grandmaster

How to configure it?

• newXml.PNG.72fd05b2f10a38776e178dcde7d94e1e.PNG
  • Its configurable via xml

How i can add items?

• <Package item="57,500"/>

Will have as a reward 500 adena.

How i can add enchanted item?

• <Package item="7575,1" enchant ="15"/>

Will have as reward draconic bow +15

How to add stats like nobl?

• <Package noblesse="true"/>
    <Package autoDyes="true"/>
    <Package rec="50"/>

It is can handle noblesse,auto dyes (depends on the current class of the player) and recommends.

Some photos:

index.PNG.59092a0309d36ec906008d974be7b10b.PNGlist.PNG.3aba01faf612e9401c9108172dac4b11.PNGbronze.PNG.98fff4def7ce2716964d124da6b0ae77.PNGsilver.PNG.efb551ecf4863acb5e50198b40088da5.PNGgold.PNG.50ff4c6f395882f1ac8cfb90c7767fbe.PNGplatinum.PNG.95ba89f3b728ce3908678f6f98622116.PNGdiamond.PNG.e91383d2dfb11e980908b43cfc1433c2.PNGmaster.PNG.8229adbaf057a4b03d6062d0de60a959.PNGgrandmaster.PNG.5da5a0c401b3c1092f41d4f7f2217da6.PNG

I wont upload video ...

I'm not sure about in which aCis rev is coded but it does not matter.

Also i'm not friend with html designs, so don't hit me :D

P.s Auto dyes system is setted up by my opinion about dyes. You can easily edit it in DonationDyes.java

dyes.PNG.b4c2dfeffa62d594c128dcc3f997a148.PNG

code

data/html/mods/donate/

data/xml

Edited by melron
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, .Elfocrash said:

Nice one.

Here is a slightly refactored version of the code: https://pastebin.com/5wiEC1TC

nice one elfo . thanks ;) i'll add the changes in some hours

Edited by melron

2 hours ago, Solomun said:

Nice job. Thanks for share :)

21 minutes ago, Designatix said:

Epic share once again! Thanks for sharing buddy!

thanks guys

In my opinion you should change the way you add the price for a category.
It should be like this

<Donation category="Bronze" price="ItemID,Amount">

Just my opinion tho.

Improved by elfo . Thanks!

6 minutes ago, L2J NexuS said:

In my opinion you should change the way you add the price for a category.
It should be like this

<Donation category="Bronze" price="ItemID,Amount">

Just my opinion tho.

It can be done by many ways. I had it like this since it was a request. (i prefer your way too)

52 minutes ago, .Elfocrash said:

You didn't really use the meaningful improvements.

Few of the things I changed but you chose to ignore:

There are things that should be final but aren't and things that aren't final but they should be, classes and methods responsible for things that shouldn't be (such us the find method having an unjustified Supplier for no reason), streams not used in the best way possible, stringbuilders with size limits that don't make sense, a parseInt method name that is deceiving, method summaries that shouldn't be there, string equality checks that start from the value you need to check against instead of the value you are actually checking and a public singleton constructor that shouldn't be public.

for some reasons i didnt update the pastebin with the latest code . i was checking the code idk what happened.. now it's updated with what ever was missed. 

Well thats why im sharing things , it is better for me to see post like this instead of good code etc.

34 minutes ago, ImBatman said:

Sir he is amateur don't you see? The whole code he made is amateur style. As i see from your coding you seem like a person who has finished a college and worked in few companies and you try to help by not providing solution but advice instead. Thats very nice for you but for his experience and knowledge he need to give priority in thinking and structure rather than limits and wrong steams. 

In this case you are even worse. At least he spent some minutes to update my code . what about you? ofc i'm amateur , do you think he does't know that? 

17 minutes ago, ImBatman said:

Thanks for calling me worse. I'm glad you felt offended because i called you amateur. Nice moderator respond from a person who wrote a positive comment toward someone

No I didn't felt anything. If you want to be the smart one, prove your words to him in order to learn too your better way. You are saying that the way he is talking isn't correct for amateurs even if he is helping by writing some codes. On the other hand you did nothing except telling him he is wrong. What's the point then?

3 hours ago, .Elfocrash said:

There are things that should be final but aren't and things that aren't final but they should be

I think this means the same thing :) :) :)

47 minutes ago, xxdem said:

Didn't read the code, but from the looks of it it seems so bad... Why would someone use this instead of multisells

This was my first thought when i heard about it. The guy should had his purpose idk :P