interlude [L2J] L2Chimera

Hellish 

@Moderators

Please move the topic to normal server's list as it starts in 40min :)

Account Registration is online, you can register HERE

Patch will be released after start.

Server Online from half an hour!

Bonuses for the first 8h after Official Start:

Global Buff for every player:

• +50% EXP Bonus
  • +50% Adena Bonus
  • +50%HP and MP Regen
  • +7% Atk. Spd and Cast. Spd

Also:

• Champion Mobs will drop 2 Champion's Coins instead of 1

Ps. Some moderators? How come some other servers have topic ont in preview and didn't even started? 

Unfortunately, not bugs, errors or anything technical but lack of advertisements forced us to freeze the life server. Tomorrow server will be offline and Project - Chimera will be developed futher, with the full advertisements and hopefuly we will meet again in a couple of months. Big Thans to all of you who participated in the Beta stages - your rewards are also freezed and you will get them back when Server will be online again.

@Moderators, move the topic back to Preview section again please.

To be honest I believe that the mutant scheme did more harm than good for the project. 

Stacksubs is niche market as it is, but with the race-only restrictions there have been successful projects in the past. I remember old DN or L2Frintezza had large numbers in them, but this is going back nearly a decade ago. 

If you're still keen on stacksubs (which I do enjoy), I would recommend that you use the race-only restriction for stacksubs, and not include any possible way to mutate. Combos like Domi/ES are just a bit too out there.  

I would look into doing the following scheme: 

main+stacksub 

retail sub+stacksub 

Or even just main+stacksub and that's it (depending on rates). 

Advertisement is also important, but speaking as someone who enjoys stacksubs servers I was pushed away by the mutant inclusion. Anyhow, best of wishes to your server. 

It's not really, only, the advertisement. It's really hard for a new server to get people, to create a community. There is way too much servers and so, people divide. Only old, known servers which have already a community, can get people. Yet they die quick as well.

Plus, with free classic server, it's even worse.

So, even if they invest into advertisement, that will change strictly nothing.