V Interface For Server Owners

Yaw many people was waiting for the moment to share them the V Interface they said they offer zero support and etc so many people told me they want it free so there comes the day for the share

HZjSRmq.jpg

EFWWSdg.png

Current version has no Auto Augment things etc 

what it has?

Trash items trought inventory

Options for buffs

Options Misc

Auto Macro settings

Keybinds bind

ACP = Auto Potion

Custom party icons

Everyone can run it any time no critical errors or protection about limitations

means you will not get dissconected after 30 Minutes or so.. 

also wintainc i will share you in few days also the original version which contains auto augment auto bot auto enchant auto skill enchant etc things

Q: will be there any updates in future?
A: Yes

Q: even for both versions?
A: Yes

Link

This is the hidden content, please

• Like 11
  • Thanks 9
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, L2J NexuS said:

If Interface AI is not implemented and the "Auto-Farm" function is not implemented either then

its not worth since your interface has many more things than this.

i will share it once i finish it just in case people who bought interface from V Team the creator is vanished abadoned his project since people wont get any updates from him 

6 hours ago, Celestine said:

i will share it once i finish it just in case people who bought interface from V Team the creator is vanished abadoned his project since people wont get any updates from him 

Fair enough.

Is there any reason why this interface and elfen's v5 seems to run a lot more smooth than your interface Iordanov?, i mean your interface has excellent features but seems to work not that good, i mean even at very high fps i can feel this one working a lot better, idk how to explain it, but just seem more smooth when you move the camera, and also at massive pvps...

Edit: you're missing the auto buff potion in this interface, that's a major feature...

Edited by Xavs

39 minutes ago, Xavs said:

Is there any reason why this interface and elfen's v5 seems to run a lot more smooth than your interface Iordanov?, i mean your interface has excellent features but seems to work not that good, i mean even at very high fps i can feel this one working a lot better, idk how to explain it, but just seem more smooth when you move the camera, and also at massive pvps...

Edit: you're missing the auto buff potion in this interface, that's a major feature...

Good morning.

my version of interface  its base on my own gameplaystyle  & PC specs witch im running la2 with more than 300fps (you can check some of my fraps)

also there are post only interface files not my WHOLE patch witch is more than 600mb.. (not gonna share this year)

p.s 

as the title says its for server OWNERS not players...

11 minutes ago, Iordanov said:

Good morning.

my version of interface  its base on my own gameplaystyle  & PC specs witch im running la2 with more than 300fps (you can check some of my fraps)

also there are post only interface files not my WHOLE patch witch is more than 600mb.. (not gonna share this year)

p.s 

as the title says its for server OWNERS not players...

Yea, im sitting at very high fps aswell, that's what i meant, i've tried to explain that even at very high fps the camera movement seems odd, not as smooth as other interfaces...

Regarding this interface, would you be posting the version with the auto buff-pots in the future?. Thx for your reply btw...

17 minutes ago, Xavs said:

Yea, im sitting at very high fps aswell, that's what i meant, i've tried to explain that even at very high fps the camera movement seems odd, not as smooth as other interfaces...

Regarding this interface, would you be posting the version with the auto buff-pots in the future?. Thx for your reply btw...

there are options/files to edit your camera looking good and "smoothie". nvm yeah soon there will be  share of full V interface.

5 hours ago, Xavs said:

never had fps drop issues or lags while we pvping 50x50 or so.. it's base of elfen interface just improved features/mods nothing else ;)