Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Share Mega Share Iordanov Interface 3.6.10 Updated

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear, Cheaters today i would love to share with you a detailed interface i've fixed a lot of bugs and changed a lot of things since me & Iordanov are 6 years Friends he told me share it clean w/o bugs the reason we do this is because a Brazilian person T3ddy & Moshpit selling on black market the current version but they are kinda stupid since interface not work on 80% of servers with smartguard people pming me to fix their thing but since they bought it from other hands i no offer a

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Celestine said:

what is that dont understand

its in greek and its meant to be funny a guy claims that he sells iordanovs work from shared links

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Nightw0lf said:

its in greek and its meant to be funny a guy claims that he sells iordanovs work from shared links

oh you talking about Vicent V team well to be honest this guy sold a interface when all features was copied from Neophron/Elfen work and he claim all codes/scripts made from scratch which is false nevermind iordanov just make the interfaces for hobby and he share them to people for free while this V Guy selling it for real money it's totally same as this one but this one got much more modifications thanks telling me what he saying about this thread 

7 hours ago, Enneo said:

I have problem with Dualbox, i got all time DC when i log in with second char.

jBvtxTr.jpg

delete the option file inside your system and log again....u will lose the settings but u can adjust them again

2 hours ago, xPeNaChO said:

What is the point of forcing someone to write an answer to see content?

New rules about shares

• Haha 1