[RESPECT]Fire In Greece

'Baggos'

Hello there..

Fire in Greece kills at least 81 people and many missing. 

The death toll from a fire which ripped through a Greek coastal town stood at 80 on Wednesday, with dozens of people unaccounted for, as Greece reeled from the horror of victims being burnt alive.

Hundreds of people were trapped in the eastern resort of Mati on Monday night as flames whipped around them. Many jumped into the sea to survive, but others died from suffocation either in their cars, or trapped on the edge of steep cliffs.

Unfortunately, as human beings, we continue to do bad things, since a human hand has brought all this destruction that our country is going through. Human souls have lost their lives, among them children who nobody and nothing can bring back what just happened. We haven't any words for those things, this void of the effected is not expressed with words or anything. Sympathies on families and souls who have gone so unfairly.

iiwrH1j.jpg

2 hours ago, Inhabited said:

huh. Thanks God I'm Inhabited In Here ))). 

This is a terrible way of reacting to a tragedy like this one. How would you feel if someone answered like that for a similar event in your country? For me It doesn't matter if it's here or anywhere else, when you hear about something like this you can't laugh about it. Imagine if your family & friends were involved in it, always put yourself in other peoples' situations, it will open your mind.

On topic, I think it is absurd that in 2018, such stupidity can exist, there were many people that didn't even know where the fire was or even if there was a fire, and they were staying inside their houses till the last moment. The local authorities are responsible for not informing them to go away to the shore. It's also ridiculous how people can drown, flip their boat over, and not being able to stay afloat. And of course the ones that put the fire, every year it's the same here, usually they have something to gain, like space to erect buildings where it was not legal before. They should die a slow and painful death.

Edited by sepultribe

13 hours ago, sepultribe said:

This is a terrible way of reacting to a tragedy like this one. How would you feel if someone answered like that for a similar event in your country? For me It doesn't matter if it's here or anywhere else, when you hear about something like this you can't laugh about it. Imagine if your family & friends were involved in it, always put yourself in other peoples' situations, it will open your mind.

On topic, I think it is absurd that in 2018, such stupidity can exist, there were many people that didn't even know where the fire was or even if there was a fire, and they were staying inside their houses till the last moment. The local authorities are responsible for not informing them to go away to the shore. It's also ridiculous how people can drown, flip their boat over, and not being able to stay afloat. And of course the ones that put the fire, every year it's the same here, usually they have something to gain, like space to erect buildings where it was not legal before. They should die a slow and painful death.

Even if it was an announcement or something, within 2 hours fire went from Penteli to Mati, i don't believe there was enough time to inform everyone and take people away from their houses,

Not to mention that like jhonboy said most houses were illegal and the result? There was no access to the sea this is why some people died there including the 26 which they found them together..

Also there were a lot of people informing people to leave, some of them had to get them out of their houses using force because they refused to leave.. After some time they found them dead into their houses..

There were a lot of things that lead into this dissaster, but the point is that so many people died for these reasons.

all the forces of fire department were in the fire break of kineta, so residents of mati were helpless, It is also worth mentioning that every telephony provider was out of reach due to many people were trying to make a phone call and electricity cut down, so no one could actually be informed about the news...2k18

18 minutes ago, JohnBoy13 said:

all the forces of fire department were in the fire break of kineta, so residents of mati were helpless, It is also worth mentioning that every telephony provider was out of reach due to many people were trying to make a phone call and electricity cut down, so no one could actually be informed about the news...2k18

yeah.. Unfortunately there were a lot of factors that lead into this disaster..

26 minutes ago, melron said:

And after some days, here we are...

19839137.thumb.jpg.65e43c44921781ad088fff00806b1752.jpg

5.gif

yeah..

we were afraid of mandra and it happened in marousi lol..

there were no measures to stop the fire in the highway dividing the 2 sites, there was no sounding the church bell or a siren to inform people early on to start evacuating, airplane/helicopter support to distinguish whatever possible was poor and delayed, so much incompetence

26 minutes ago, sepultribe said:

there were no measures to stop the fire in the highway dividing the 2 sites, there was no sounding the church bell or a siren to inform people early on to start evacuating, airplane/helicopter support to distinguish whatever possible was poor and delayed, so much incompetence

Well.. We live in Greece what do you expect?!..

26 minutes ago, .Elfocrash said:

The fire was stopped 100 meters away from my house in Kineta. A friend of mine lost his house in the fire.

Sucks so much.

2 friends of mine from rafina one lost his house and the second one she was very lucky, they stop the fire on the building behind her house.

41 minutes ago, .Elfocrash said:

The fire was stopped 100 meters away from my house in Kineta. A friend of mine lost his house in the fire.

Sucks so much.

my neighbor's house is black. mine is just lucky

17 hours ago, sepultribe said:

i'm way too open minded already ))). my brains almost went of the floor trust me xD , a terrible way of reacting to a tragedy like this one? What u want me to do , cry ? Or put a facebook flag , that i don't own btw xD ,  like the 1 that happened with france   ? I have greek friends , and people that i know in there 2 , thus in the lineage world ))). i don't miss the greeks xD , that's where i've been aimin'  . My country will be surrounded by flames aswell  and all the other countries that i've been livin' in  will have different troubles when The Time comes. Though i won't be crying even then rather keepin' my positivity cause there's nothing else to do. Even if i would've been in the fire myself i would've not stopped laughin' )))., it would've kept the stress away maybe xD , and help me out get outta' it. I felt like there would be some "Planet Savior" around here that would get it on with me, that's why i even said that , but buddy i'm tellin' ya , first save your ass then the "planet" cause if u not left , there might be no anybody else who can save it ))). 

Oh And Btw , The Fire Was A HIT , it was an intentionally done Project ))). It wasn't just a catastrophe that happen. It Was Made To Be Happened . Now We Feelin' Sorry For What We've Done To Ourselves. 

Edited by Inhabited

You don't have to cry, you can stay neutral at least. But I understand you in a way, laughing to cope with the sad reality is something I have done too in the past, it's just the way some people's "internal" mechanism works, to protect them from being completely devastated.

My point was it can't be the least funny, when you heard a 13 year old girl jumped off a cliff and died, or saw some small childrens' faces that are missing. I don't feel empathy for the whole world either, most people don't deserve it.

Edited by sepultribe