L2 guru not keeping his end of agreement

muuustek

Hey Guys

I've bought some adena from l2guru, he delivered half of it, and now it's been a couple days without answer and he hasn't delivered the rest of the adena.

I've tried to contact him several times but he simply won't answer anymore. Maybe if admins here take it up the next step this guy will be more professional?

Thanks

https://imgur.com/a/YSR0ZeK

https://imgur.com/a/XKouNCI

https://imgur.com/a/9Vh4nAI

2 hours ago, muuustek said:

I will try to contact him to send you your adena, if he did not contact me within 24 hours i'll ban him.

3 hours ago, Designatix said:

I will try to contact him to send you your adena, if he did not contact me within 24 hours i'll ban him.

i know this guy, im sure he is not scammer, but its possible he have some real life problems, since he didnt answer to anyone 

1 minute ago, AchYlek said:

i know this guy, im sure he is not scammer, but its possible he have some real life problems, since he didnt answer to anyone 

This is why i said i'll wait to speak with him. Real life happens some times.

Just now, Designatix said:

This is why i said i'll wait to speak with him. Real life happens some times.

u said u give him 24h, he is offline at mxc / skype  4 days already or more ;d 

Just now, AchYlek said:

u said u give him 24h, he is offline at mxc / skype  4 days already or more ;d 

You know any other way other than skype to contact him?

4 minutes ago, Designatix said:

You know any other way other than skype to contact him?

for no reason even his web dont work xd https://l2guru.pro/

yy06nS4.png

Edited by AchYlek

1 minute ago, AchYlek said:

for no reason even his web dont work xd https://l2guru.pro/

It seems some files are missing from his host and cannot be loeaded

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
bootstrap.min.css:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
tether.min.js:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
bootstrap.min.js:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
main.0c7336a5.js:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
tether.min.js:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
bootstrap.min.js:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
main.0c7336a5.js:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
/favicon/favicon-32x32.png:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
/favicon/favicon-16x16.png:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
/favicon/favicon-96x96.png:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
/favicon/android-icon-192x192.png:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
/favicon/favicon.ico:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
main.0913ab52.css:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
bootstrap.min.css:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

Anyway i'll wait for him to reply but i can't wait for a long time, i know we all have problems but at some point he should find a way to inform the person we have an open deal and this person paid for this.

12 hours ago, muuustek said:

Thanks, if he just went out altogether then give him 2-3 days i dont mind it.

Yes we will wait and i need you to wait as well, i got informed from someone spoke with him recently that he had some irl issues, maybe this is why he's not active yet.

On 7/24/2018 at 12:31 PM, Designatix said:

Yes we will wait and i need you to wait as well, i got informed from someone spoke with him recently that he had some irl issues, maybe this is why he's not active yet.

Any info?

Tomorrow it will have been 10 days without answer. Guess it's time to do something?

21 hours ago, muuustek said:

Any info?

Tomorrow it will have been 10 days without answer. Guess it's time to do something?

One more guy reported him for the same reason, he seems like he's not online for some days and Celestine told me that he spoke with him before he was gone and he had some serious IRL issues, i will give him a waiting time untill monday, if he did not reply back i'll ban him.