[L2J] PlayINERA - Resurgence

PlayINERA

Top project , High potention, Admins have care,premium acc is byuable without donate,pvps,events,nobody get top eq in few weeks...what more u need?!Its not "1 month and then wipe" server.Come check it on your own :) 
Nick: Zlo

Perfect place for a relaxed gameplay, without the need of endless farming. I like the best that it's a Gracia Epilogue chronicle, combined with it's own very unique features, so you're not just stuck doing Hellbound. 

In Season 2 I'm in love with the addition of the costumes xD  I feel I need more of them xD

Edited by _Tiffa_

• 4 weeks later...

This is the best L2 private server I've played for years . There is no corruption ! This is a big deal when it comes to private servers. Donation system is balanced and it's not affecting gameplay at all . The Blood Stones system is awesome , first I said that it might not be what I am looking for but to be honest , after I tried it , it's one of the best  custom future that an L2 private server has to offer. 

GM's are very helpful and they are doing a great job in keeping the server updated and without bugs . I would encourage everyone that is looking for a nice private server to join and have fun . 

• Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...

LoL custom mobs in Seed of Destruction... hahaha

You know what?! Entire server is customised as Hell.. Enjoy it! 
If I remember .. this is that L2 server which is WIPED or shutting down every year for a new season.. ! 

28 minutes ago, Irelia#1 said:

If I remember .. this is that L2 server which is WIPED or shutting down every year for a new season.. ! 

your brain should be wiped every year also for new season...

say me any server alive more then 2 months (not offi) 

7 hours ago, Irelia#1 said:

Our customisations to the game are mostly comprised of additions, not replacements, all of which can be found here. With the exception of the monsters found in the Blood Royale event, we have not added any other custom monsters to the game.

We haven't had any reports regarding specifically the monsters Seed of Destruction, however, we will check them just in case there are some monsters that aren't in line with retail data.

As far as wiping goes, yes, 'Season 1' shut down last year due to lack of activity. Revamped (a.k.a Season 2) went live about four months ago and we have no plans of wiping/shutting it down any time soon. I don't see where you got the 'wipe/shutdown every year thing' from. :) 

Edited by Sindelia

13 hours ago, AchYlek said:

your brain should be wiped every year also for new season...

say me any server alive more then 2 months (not offi) 

L2Toxic .. more than 8 years, same L2OFF files.. CT2.3 not Epilogue full of custom events starting as seasons from october till april every year, lol. But nvm good luck with your 2-3 months server.. 

Lineage2ertheia, GC chronicle at least 5 years, and I bet there are few more long-term servers.. . and L2shrine is good and pretty stable with same CT2.4, .. I don't want to mention here all of them but there are a lot of L2servers even on same chronicle, CT2.3 or CT2.4

Edited by Irelia#1

1 minute ago, Irelia#1 said:

L2Toxic .. more than 8 years, same L2OFF files.. CT2.3 not Epilogue full of custom events starting as seasons from october till april every year, lol. But nvm good luck with your 2-3 months server.. 

Lineage2ertheia, GC chronicle at least 5 years, and I bet there are few more long-term servers.

ya toxic with 20 online and 1000k  bots ;D 

1 minute ago, AchYlek said:

ya toxic with 20 online and 1000k  bots ;D 

wrong, there are 3.5k bots on their website.. but it is long-term hehe

Playinera at summer is offline till october on next season, maybe they're afraid of bots too haha or they really want to save some electricity on home server? 

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, ConsterMock said:

Is this server alive today? Some pretty good looking concepts and ideas here, would hate to have missed it.

its UP but ALIVE is a different thing and it's not just a matter of semantics