SGuard Protection & Dev[286/306 PTS packs available!][02/01]

Dear users,

SGuard team proudly presents a new website and a new story for SGuard protection & development.

We need no introduction because majority of the users know about us and our capabilities!

Started April 2016, we're continuously  providing the best service there is to our customers, bringing up new ideas and deploying our work around the globe.

We have numerous large clients starting C1 and ending the latest Classic/Essnese and countless referrals :

Interlude: Interlude.ru, L2Mega.ru, l2mafia

HighFive: L2Era, L2Liona. L2Name, L2Destiny, Emerlald

L2Classics: L2Liona, GameCoast, L2Pandora.

Essense: Gamecoast, L2Alyna, L2Ramona

And a lot of smaller servers around the globe.

We serve the people around the world and speak their language. We're giving the best technical support and commercial advices.

So what exactly we are doing at L2SGuard.com?

-Primary: SGuard and Security development, Bot protection and overall server security (Lineage 2 and Other games such aion etc.)

-Primary: PTS development (IL, HF, Classic, God, Essense or/and extenders/retail available)

-Primary: ACP development (Account Master Panel)

-Primary: Launcher Development (premium aka official quality, private development, portable website + direct login in game)

-Secondary: Java development (NOT server packs) - Analytic tools, Additions, Systems and Engines.

-Secondary: Client side development -> examples: Lobby Collection, Rescale objects, disable macro loop on classic, damage on screen on HF etc. any idea can be done.

-Secondary: L2Editors development for higher chronicles - any .dat can be edited EVEN if encrypted.

-Secondary: Analytic tools, Ad consultation, server health report and administration. If you have a deadlock and you can't find it - PM us!

For more information you may refer to our website.

In short words - we can do everything, and if we can't we will guide you for the best next team to fulfill your request!

We try our BEST to propose the LOWEST prices on the market, deliver the items bought with 100% quality and on-time.

Plans Differences:

Both Standard and Total Protection plans are absolutely same with 1 exception of active bot protecting with constant updates and special protective tactics. 

You will get the SAME module for both versions, nothing is ripped or cut, both options are subject to structural upgrades and features adding. 

We take extra payments for actual daily work to block bots and make sure your servers are protected from bot activity.

Our prices: 

Java Standard Plan: 

* 50$/1 month + our multi year work for less than a meal in a cafe!

* 200$/ 1 year

Java & PTS Guaranteed Bot Protection:

*2000$/1 year

PTS Standard Plan:

*200$/1 year

For PTS Packs:

Please contact me in skype/telegram.

Discounts:

The more licenses you buy the more discount we can give you (one payment), for example 2nd license is 20$ discount, 3rd license 100$ discount. Also you can retreave your discounts via made products such as DNS binds.

We may service your packs and build additional services or options. 

Our team can do anything!

Contact us today and be always a step before everybody else!

telegram: https://t.me/asupport_g1

Edited by SGuard
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

• Maxtor pinned this topic
  • Maxtor unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

Dear users,

We're happy to announce that our sguard module has been backend upgraded. 

We're now certified by microsoft, we've upgraded our commercial vmp3 license, we've upgraded our anti clicker module, and firmy upgrading all branches to our new SGuard module which includes a lot of innovation and bot blocking.

For any assistance - PM us.

Thank you.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello from SGuard security and development,
We're happy to announce our next big update.
This update is mostly backend update which has itself the latest security algorithms, Microsoft certification (no a/v flags), newest VMP3 commercial update and our new launcher status notification window which is required to run our software.
You're required to receive the latest DSetup.dll by February 28th 2019 and replace it in your system folder. If you fail to do so, after February 28th 2019 SGuard will stop working for you and will show "Update Protocol" Error.

Please make sure you have downloaded the following DLL and replaced it by then.

Download Link: http://l2sguard.com/files/DSETUP.dll

• 2 weeks later...

Dear friends,

SGuard is doing as much as it can to provide the best service possible for its clients.

Since last half a year, after our price reform we decided to treat private bots with a 'Total Protection Service' which is monthly paid.

We're glad to announce that our clients which are using this type of service were a complete success!

We do understand that high monthly payment is tough for some clients, yet, once you understand the power of having a branch which is guaranteed protected from bots, you will be earning & saving money and those 200$/month price is insignificant for the potential benefit of your own income. 

SGuard brand has to survive, we're dedicated everyday in this business and this is our daily work, we hope more people will strive to support our crystal clear and inexpensive service.

Thank you!

I have used almost every similar service available , 

i have only good things to say about sguard team. The most important for me and for every server administrator i guess, 

is their fast support and the will to help you in every possible issue ( sometimes even if is something is not related to their service ).

So far my feedback is 100% positive and i can suggest this service to everyone.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

By deleting one file from the system folder makes any bot working.
What do you mean by "protection" ?

Is basicly useless since there is such a easy bypass and you know about it, your ex customers told you about it and yet you done nothing to stop it or improve it.

Your protection is garbage this way.

Ask me what file please...

Here we go again.

By deleting 1 of our files (say dsetup.dll) you're deleting the whole protection. 

Now go enter the game without that 1 file.

Our protection consistent out of 2 files, dsetup.u and dsetup.dll, so what the hell are you talking about?

Dsetup.u - customer encrypted data.

Dsetup.dll (extracted to guard.des upon game launch) - protection loader.

We've been through this before, we're not the first day on the market and go tell all other customers that they pay for nothing, people like gamecoast or l2liona.

You can get out of here.

Edited by SGuard
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, SGuard said:

Here we go again.

By deleting 1 of our files (say dsetup.dll) you're deleting the whole protection. 

Now go enter the game without that 1 file.

Our protection consistent out of 2 files, dsetup.u and dsetup.dll, so what the hell are you talking about?

We've been through this before, we're not the first day on the market and go tell all other customers that they pay for nothing, people like gamecoast or l2liona.

You can get out of here.

I like the part that you answer to this totally :yuno:unaware randoms who think that deleting a file:cheer: makes them hackers :kappa:

• Upvote 1

Just now, DenArt Designs said:

I like the part that you answer to this totally :yuno:unaware randoms who think that deleting a file:cheer: makes them hackers :kappa:

I tend to lose my diplomatic abilities when people with no professional background will start to educate us how to protect or how to bypass any protection or deal with any kind of bots. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, SGuard said:

I tend to lose my diplomatic abilities when people with no professional background will start to educate us how to protect or how to bypass any protection or deal with any kind of bots. 

its part of the job... hahaha I loled hard